Ask
    wazzupmonkeys Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Mood Rings
    Can you tell me the colors of the mood rings and what they mean?:D
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2007, 05:07 PM
    This question just came up the other day. I cannot possibly answer it any better than Clough did on that post. Please see visit this link:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/jewelr...ing-87352.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2007, 06:04 PM
    What is the color for I just had too much money in my pocket and bought a silly ring?

Two questions on mood rings, was there a time warp back to the 60's that I missed somewhere
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2007, 04:05 AM
    LOL Fr Chuck, I was starting to think they must be making a comeback. Now the scary part -- does that mean the Pet Rock is not far behind? :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mood ring [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what the changing colours on my mood ring signify please

Mood swings [ 1 Answers ]

What's a mood swing?

Mood Swings [ 6 Answers ]

I would like all of your opinions. Mood swings during pregnancy? For this last part of my wife's pregnancy. The last month or so. It has been a losing battle. Does not matter what I say, doesn't matter that I try to talk to her in a way that Calm, relaxed and easy going. Yet, she is very rude...

What's with the mood swings? [ 6 Answers ]

For the past 4-5 years I have these changes with my mood and can't really figure out why. For a few hours I'll get really hyper, have a lot of energy, and be really happy. Then there'll be times when I just feel like hiding out in my room and crying, felling like no one wants me around and that...

Mood rings [ 1 Answers ]

How do mood rings work? I know someone who actually thinks they're powered by witchcraft! I say it must be a chemical reaction to the heat of a person's body or the atmosphere. Is it chemical, and, if so, what is/are the chemical/chemicals used?

View more questions Search