Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toodee Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Apr 30, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Simple Italian Recipes
    Does anyone know any relatively easy Italian recipes? I want to cook my mother something nice for Mother's Day and I want it to be slightly out of the ordinary and of course delicious.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2007, 03:41 PM
    You can try here:
    Italian Recipes - European - All Recipes

I really like that site...
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2007, 09:34 AM
    UKTV Food

Type italian into there search bar there are a lot of italian chefs on that show and none of its hard xxxx good luck
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Food Network : Cooking, Recipe Collections, Party Ideas, Quick & Easy Recipes, Cooking Videos

Look up the shows Easy Entertaining, Every Day Italian or Malto Mario.

Both will give you outstanding Italian recipes.

My personal favorite is Every Day Italian... plus they give you a rating scale on how difficult they are.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Try this menu, we made it once, you can make these dishes the day before and re-heat or make them and serve immediately.

TV : Everyday Italian : Day Ahead Dishes : Food Network
    MayaLocke Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2009, 02:19 PM

Here are bunch of Italian recipes for authentic Italian cuisine - Gourmet Living

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Juicer recipes [ 8 Answers ]

Anyone have any good juicer recipes? My parents just bought me a Breville Juice Fountain and I'd like to try it out, but I don't want to make anything gross! Thanks! :D

Cheesecake Recipes [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for some yummy cheesecake recipes. Mainly a regular one that includes lemon zest and perhaps a raspberry one. Nice fluffy creamy cheesecake. Thanks ;)

Chocolate recipes [ 11 Answers ]

Please suggest good sites for finding chocolate recipes for home/ amateur use. Thanks.

Looking for cabbage recipes. [ 6 Answers ]

It's fall and we have an abundance of cabbage, but not a surplus of recipes. Would appreciate any family favorites that you might have. Especially from ancestors. We already make stuffed cabbage and pierogies. Anyone have something special that they would care to share? Thanks. Dave.

Veggie recipes [ 4 Answers ]

I've never liked most vegetables but I'm working hard to include more in my diet. I'm looking for veggie recipes that even a certified vegephobe like myself might like. Does anyone have a fabulous vegetable recipe to share? I'd also love to find some vegetable recipes that call for only 4 or 5...

View more questions Search