Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

Apr 30, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Crater Face
    If J_9 happens to read this, Yes I know I wasn't suppose to touch them. >_<

Anyway, I had the chicken pox on my winter break and If I even poked at my face a scab would fall off. Now I have terrible holes everywhere in my face, I don't like to tie my hair back anymore because it shows some of the worse ones on my temples. I hate going in public, and it's awful at school because everyone makes fun of me. I also have really bad acne, which makes it 2x as worse!

Does anyone know anything I can do to get rid of my awful scars?
    eldowchay Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2007, 03:33 PM
    My sister had acne really bad and used that stuff Jessica Simpson advertised on TV. It's called Proactiv. I've heard it can work - although I think it can be expensive.
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

May 2, 2007, 05:11 PM
    I have proactiv. Im not worried about the acne I'm worried about the scars.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't face my friend [ 2 Answers ]

I have a very close friend whoes more like my sis , she liked sumone but that fellow doesn't love her but she still wants his friendship . I told her to forget him and move on but all in vein and she is now blaming me for all her problms because I didn't stop her in the begning due to this our...

Face fats [ 2 Answers ]

I am not fat but I suffer from a lot of fats in my face and it would never go away, I have tried diets, am working out on regular basis and my body shape is not bad but when it comes to my face its killing me... I need to find some serious method beside surgery to make my face look smaller.. any...

Do I take this at face value [ 9 Answers ]

We were together for 8 years. We had a quarrel - he no longer wanted to see me - now 1 month later he sends the following - he is an aquarius I am a scorpion. Where do I go from here - I have always pictured myself growing old with him Most of the anger has subsided but the hurt and...

A girlish face [ 17 Answers ]

I am a boy, 28 years old. I like to have a girlish face. How can I do?

View more questions Search