Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lacey5765 Posts: 157, Reputation: 50

Jun 10, 2007, 05:04 PM
    You are right Shattered. I don't think the cheaters understand that they are not hurting others but themselves also. THey will never have a truly trusting relationship. How can they? IF they can't trust themselves. I have been married for 22 years and although most have been great they were not always great. But never have I considered having an affair. I guess there could have been opportunities, I worked with many men, but I never considered it an option. I never put myself "at risk" of that happening. I think our society has become so selfish and often don't consider what harm our actions will do to others only the thrill it brings to us. I do feel sorry for those who don't have that security either because they chose to ruin for themselves or someone took it from them.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 08:53 PM
    I agree, putting yourself at risk can be dangerous and life changing. I don't think any of us should consider cheating an option. I very happy to have the security of a loving, honest husband. I am glad he can count on me as well. I love and respect my family enough to care about it's well being. Happy living to all of you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search