Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miz_chaos Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Dark circles
    :p Hi i want to know how to get rid of dark circles below my eyes!!nothing works for me its just hell any advice please tell me and i don't want to spend too much :confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 30, 2007, 06:28 PM
    I've answered a lot of questions similar to yours. Please refer to this link below.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty...les-40599.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark Circles [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There I Am 29 Years Old Lady Who Very Prominent Dark Circles Makes Me Depressed At Times. I Have A Underlying Problem Of Chronic Sinusitis For Which I Had Operation In July 2006 Which Did not Help Releiving Congestion. I Tried Nasal Douche With Irrigating Salt With Not Much Improvements. I...

Dark Circles or Dark Shades Under My Eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello it really bothers me that I have dark circles under my eyes and some people think that I'm doing drugs or something like that because of my dark circles and they make my eyes look small. I absolutlely hate it when I get my picture taken and I look so tired in all of them but my mother also...

Dark under-eye circles [ 19 Answers ]

I have always had dark circles under my eyes. I am white, fair-skinned and blonde. Could this be the only reason? I also saw an ENT doc for a septoplasty 3 years ago and he told me the reason could be sinus related and said the surgery may help, but it hasn't at all. I am well nourished and get...

Dark circles under the eyes [ 3 Answers ]

I have had dark circles under the for a long time now.I have tried using some products to remove.but its still not faded or gone.I love to wear black eye liners but I am unable to wear it cause of my dark circles,it makes my eye are looks muck darker if I ever wore it.so I had to use some other...

View more questions Search