Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mb94 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 01:31 PM
    I think he knows, but does he care?
    I've liked this guy for a really long time and Im sure at one time he knew that I did. I want to get over him but just can't, I might even love him!:confused: He flirts with other girls. He drives me crazy so if I can't make him like me or hang around me then I would like to get help with knowing how to get over him. How do I get him to like me or how do I get over him? I need help!!!! :confused: :(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Well, you will get over him eventually. I know that it's harder to do that when you keep seeing him. Are there any other guys that you are interested in? Maybe one who likes the same things that you do? Maybe get involved in a club that another guy you are interested in is involved? People who are in small groups together tend to get to know one another more closely.
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Apr 30, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Just try and get him off your mind. If he's not interested, he's not interested and only he can decide to like you or not. It probably feels like you'll never meet a guy you like as much as you like him, but believe me when I say someone else WILL come along. It may take weeks, months, possibly years, or maybe as little as a few days, but there are thousands of guys around you--there's got to be ONE that you'll like just as much. Just keep doing your thing and you'll run into him eventually.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Why does she still care? [ 164 Answers ]

Entire story merged Hi Everyone. I need your advise. My ex broke up with me a few years ago and I was devastated. I thought I worked through my feelings but, I didn't. I saw an old friend of mine right after my breakup, and we started hanging out. She was consoling me and helping me through my...

Is this right? Should I care? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay I'm trying to figure out how to stay positve about life and. Stuff. Is it a good method to stop caring about not having friends in school and all over. Like I always stay home and never really went out with friends in my life. I just stay queit all the time at school unless somebody talks to...

Looking to care? [ 6 Answers ]

My dad said I don't care! But I do I just can't show it? He gets mad for everything. And its hard for me to trust. I want to care but how?:mad:

Does she care? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi... I've been going out with my girlfriend for about 9 months... and a couple days ago I got in a little fight with her because I thought she was telling this guy (whose my friend) some new songs... and I kind of felt left out and I asked her how come she didn't give me the music first... and she...

View more questions Search