Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

May 5, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Ok there are two things which I am going to say here: Ist: I don't think you guys have really broken up in the sense the girl wants to be still your friend and want to take you to parties and such... she's probably just testing how deep waters are with you... so don't worry, the case is not gone yet.. you have chances but don't overdo things.. that's the key point to understand.
    Secondly, if you want her back, you need to understand that friendship is a beautiful relation you can have with someone and if it's selfless, nothing more that you can ask for... so if you really like this girl, be with her and enjoy the simplicities of life just by being you... Enjoy the moment... love her deep inside not a problem but let that feeling not hamper your growth as being someone's friend...
    darli25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2007, 06:21 PM
    It is a good sign that you both still want to stay friends even though it is hard on you. That means you two had something special going on. If you want to get back with her I would say to try and give her some time because you definitely don't want her to feel pressured. That is the worse thing that could happen when you want someone back in your life. In terms of it being hard on you to be friend with her right now I would say to voice it. A closed mouth don't get fed. If she truly wants to be or is your friend she will understand and take your feelings into consideration. Good Luck to the both of you.
    chandra4E Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Yeah I experienced that too and what everyone is telling you is right move on.. I recently had myself in that situation where I was with this guy for and a year and a half and I don't know I broke up with him a lot he had a lot of problems. But some reason he would always come back to me. Whining and so on that he missed me besides that I'm pregnant by him and I honestly could careless. So anyway we went on a break for like 3 weeks and he ends up getting really messed up with a girl and ing her. Then he doesn't tell me he just automatically a couple days latter whines and apologizes and for the long break. I found out from his friend what had happened with that girl and I broke things off with him again. He begged and begged for forgiveness stating he was so messed up a couple days later I decided to try to work things out this was in March it is now May and he still talks to her every time I break up with him he runs after her. Today is the day that hurt me the most because he admitted to me he liked her and had so many things in common. But oh he loves me and wants to work things out who wants to be with someone who likes someone else. He says there just friends da da da but if you were just friends it would be different. He also says they won't work out because he has history with me my fact is plan and simple I don't have to be told this I figure he doesn't know quite sure if she likes him or not and if he tries to go with her and she doesn't except he will have lost me in the process. Our best alternatives is too move on find somebody who loves you the same
    naviasma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 08:45 AM
    These people are jerk don't listen to them do what ever you think is good for you , if you love her and she loves you she will come back to you this is what love is ! Chill out and think positive be nice and try to be more caring if you don't want to lose her OK that's all I can say take care best of luck try hard ! And try to make space in her heart .
    limenaluv91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Ok. Same thing for me. My ex boyfriend and I were together for 3 months and on our third month he broke up with me... this past Friday. Im in love with him and I've been really sad because I want to be with him. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday he kept calling me... see, during those past months he did a lot of ing to me and my family and I still found a way to be with him because I loved him. So now.. on our third month he decided to rip up something I made for him because he was mad that I was accusing him of cheating on me.. (the day before he had been hanging out with his friend that is a girl and he didn't reply to any of my text messages and didn't call me back when I called him) so we didn't talk at all. Now he told me we can't be together at the moment because of all the arguments we've been getting into... BULL! when he ed up and when my family hated him I still tried to fix things with him, not run away from them. So today...I find out from him, that he likes this girl at his job..and then i figure out shes the same girl he hung out with that day he didnt reply to my txts or calls..so you know what... it. What I believe is that love is a word that you must fully understand. You can't love someone and like somebody else. When you love someone your whole heart body and soul belong to the person you love. You're fully devoted to them no matter what the odds are. So obviously, I was willing to do more for him than he was for me. and you can't have that in a relationsip or else it wont work out. A relationship must be balanced, both people must give the same in order for it to be just and fair. So people, my fellow friend who you are I see heartbroken and completely understand how you feel, there will be better people for you out there. Someone who will love everything about you, even your jealousy, your flaw, because your flaws is what makes you perfect to a human eye. Don't fall for it. I feel embarrassed to say, but this is the second time this happens to me. SAME EXACT THING. But thats love, and its not our fault. Its the other persons, for not giving back or corresponding well enough to what we feel for them. I swear is so exact...I thought I was dating the same guy...and that's why I decided to to stop talking to him. The more you talk to the person you love and can't be with, the more miserable you'll be. Last year, I waited for that guy to come back, he swore he loved me, I waited half a year, and wanna know what happened? He left me for his ex girlfriend who he swore he was never gonna be with. So dont trust anyone but your heart. If you want to be OK, do the things you know will make you feel good. You don't need that person to live, you were born without her so you can live on your own. All you can do is keep your head up. Show her it doesn't affect you, and ignore her. If she truly loves you the way she says she does, she will come back. But that's her job. You've done enough. I hope this helped, I know its a lot... but I went through it once, and I'm avoiiding another heartbreak right now. Oh and by the way... be numb... dont let anything hurt u... take and live your life day by day.
    Lif3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Hey man What's up. I wish you will notice my comment even if it's a year later you post your question. The thing is that, man, While reading your situation I hit me like a truck. I am in the exactly same situation but I am a year youger I guess. Man I want to know what happened to you. Me and my girlfriend broke up a week ago and I still dream of her and I'm still always talking to her at night. But she said she wants me as her best friend, as it was before. Please talk to me.

P.S.
    Sorry for mistakes I speak french. XD
    richie1618 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 06:02 AM
    I also have the same problem I told her that I didn't like if you are talking with some other guy.. she told me that she will not repeat this anymore... I became happy that my girl friend love me so much, and she is so caring to me but after 5 or 6 month she was telling lie she didn't gave up talking with other guy... now the situation is that my love for her is no longer...
    picasshamoz Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 03:52 PM
    Feel the same thing.. still hoping that he still loves me.. and that he'll be back w/ his self again.. and have me back on his life.. and till that hasn't happen.. still here hurting.. broken hearted.. and friends still.. he still would tell me he misses me and that I shold take care of myself..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old I had a couple of boyfriends yeah but then I had some who told me that they loved me or just don't want to be in a long term relationship but I hate that because then its like wasting time I want to know what I'm getting into you know I don't want to waste time on a 3 or 4 month...

Girlfriend Loves Me, But Doesn't Like Me [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm 16 years old, and lately I've been having quite a bit of girlfriend trouble (She's almost 16). My girlfriend and I used to get along great, and we spent quite a decent amount of time together, but I noticed that she didn't really seem to want or liked to spend time...

He has a girlfriend, but loves me.but pushes me [ 20 Answers ]

I've been hanging out with this guy that I used to date about 3 weeks ago for about a month. At my 18th birthday 3 weeks ago, he got drunk and madeout with two of my friends and didn't understand why I was so upset. Also when he was drunk, he would push me into walls, refridgeraters, counters and...

My Girlfriend likes "red ink" [ 22 Answers ]

I have been going out with my girlfriend for almost two whole years, and we have ups and downs as anyone can imagine. But one thing that I hate about her is that she razor blades herself. When we got together, I really liked her and didn't know much about her, but as the days and weeks grew...

My girlfriend needs space but she loves me she says [ 6 Answers ]

I've been in this relationship with my girlfriend for 5 months now. Everything has been amazing between us we have spent almost every day together doing something even if it was just watching a movie or talking for 5 minutes. Recently she has had some problems with another girl wanting to fight...

View more questions Search