Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leofleck Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2004, 10:26 AM
    Computer does not recognize hard drive
    Hi, I've got a big problem. Suddenly my bios does not recognize my harddisk anymore. Setup says it is not installed. I've checked the cables, they seem OK. I'm afraid to have lost all my data/harddrive. Does anyone knows what may be the problem?

Thanks.

psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

May 1, 2004, 04:26 PM
    Re: Computer does not recognize hard drive
    Hi, I've got a big problem. Suddenly my bios does not recognize my harddisk anymore. Setup says it is not installed. I've checked the cables, they seem OK. I'm afraid to have lost all my data/harddrive. Does anyone knows what may be the problem?

Thanks.
    Is this the same computer that is having the PSU problem?
    leofleck Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2004, 05:08 PM
    Re: Computer does not recognize hard drive
    Yes, I've substituted it and now it is working fine, but I think I've lost my hard drive with all the data.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why some Christians will not recognize Cathoics? [ 26 Answers ]

I am not a Christian nor a Catholic but many of my relatives are devout Christians. One is even a minister. Anyway, when I think of a Christian, it includes Catholics and Orthodox Christians, etc.. However, one of my devout "Christian" relatives insisted that Catholic is not a Christian. He...

Do you recognize this font? [ 1 Answers ]

I've got this font I'm trying to find for a client. It's "The simple pleasure" part here. Said her friend got it for her from mfont.com, which is non-existant... so I'm rooting through www.myfonts.com for it... but there's zillions. Anyone got a name for it that might help my search? ...

Computer doesn't recognize my nd-1300a [ 10 Answers ]

Please help if you can. I have recently installed a nd-1300a dvd burner. I did not receive a cd with it. I have tried to download the firmware, but it does not work when I run it. It does not find the target drive for the firmware. The drive is in the device manager, but in the properties, the...

Recognize this? [ 4 Answers ]

The wall material in the photo seems to be some kind of glued and pressed bamboo? Anyone recognize it? It ain't drywall!

View more questions Search