Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Apr 30, 2007, 04:49 AM
    Mooving out of the USA
    Well,a friend of mine has got a problem .
    He has two children-4 and 2 years of age.He has been divorced for 7 months.His ex-wife got married last month to a military oficer. He has a visitation plan which allows him to visit his children every Wednesday afternoon and to get them every Saturday,also he can get them for 4 weeks in summer.That is the court ordered visitation plan.A few days ago he was informed that his ex-wife's new husband will be placed in Europe in June and,of course she will go there with him.Here the problems are... What will happen? Does she has to have his permission for her moving with the children out of the USA?If the answer is YES what will happen if he does not agree?If the answer is NO what will happen to him and his visitation and child support?He said,"It sounds devastating to me not to see my children . I cannot imagine transportation and they are too little."
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 30, 2007, 05:41 AM
    If the court has ordered the visitation she has to get his permission or the court's to modify it. If I were him, I would go to the courts now and have them issue an order to not take the kids out of the area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passports to the usa [ 2 Answers ]

Want to know what is the cost of a passport

F1(opt) to h1 in usa [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a MS student currently on OPT. My OPT started in Aug'05 and ends in Aug'06. I started working for a consultancy in Sep'05 and they recently applied for my H-1B using regular process and the start date on that is June'06. So now if I have a full time opportunity with another company,...

I'm From Usa Where Should I Go In Paris [ 2 Answers ]

Who other but the people that actually live there knows better than PARIS. Ill be visiting soon. I would like for several suggestions where and what should my family and I visit in paris. Thank you...

Where Can I Get This Ring in USA? [ 9 Answers ]

http://www.bevilles.com.au/content/Product_Detail/Default.asp?prodid=8646 Does anyone know where I can buy a ring just like this in USA? The site above is an Australian site and they won't sell me the ring without the diamonds unless I go to Aussieville. I'm looking for a *setting only* as I...

View more questions Search