Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lochoang Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2005, 12:00 AM
    Real Estate
    Hi:

How do I find out whether a real estate broker is licensed?
    kkemper1 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2005, 04:18 PM
    License
    It is easy to check out if they and you are in a state of the US.
    It is a bit more complicated if they are in Canada.

In some nations, RE licensure does not even exist.It is almost impossible to check anywhere else

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate [ 3 Answers ]

Does any one here know about real estate. I'm wondering which aspect of the whole career is best as in buying a house fixing it up and selling or going through companies. Or if they are two totally different things in all. Just any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Real Estate [ 7 Answers ]

We Are Selling Our Home Which Has Two Separate Properties. The People Who Want To Buy Both Properties Put In A Contract. Now They Wish To Divide To Two Contracts One For Each Property. Please Note That Both Properties Are Separately Addressed And Separately Deeded. If We Agree To This Are They...

Bankruptcy and Real Estate [ 7 Answers ]

My sister and her husband have filed for bankruptcy. They are losing their home And land. Their land adjoins my property. The land has been in our family for many years, and I really need to save their property for that reason alone. I would like to buy the land but don't know how to go about...

Real Estate Investing [ 3 Answers ]

Can a real estate investment, LLC be established without having an associates or brokers license. If there is no desire to represent the general public as an agent in buying or selling real estate and the only goal is to buy and sell real estate as an investment business for oneself. My question...

View more questions Search