Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blest2bechosen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 02:39 PM
    Is there a 10th Red Heifer yet?
    I've been researching the red heifer of Numbers chapter 19. The last red heifer I've heard about was disqualified in 2002. Does any one know of a recent birth of a kosher red heifer?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 29, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Is this a biblical thing, I don't know what you mean?
    blest2bechosen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Yes. And I had a typo in my question. I was referring to Numbers chapter 19. The Red Heifer is the animal that is specified by the Father that is to be sacrificed and the ashes mixed with water to be sprinlked onto people to be cleansed from death. Throughout history, beginning with Moses, there have only been 9 Red Heifer's. Like I said in my question there was a Red Heifer born but after six months of age it was disqualified because of a few white hairs. The animal must be without blemish, flawless, to be able to be used as a sacrifice. Once a kosher Red Heifer is found, then I believe, the rebuilding of the third temple will not be far behind. This last animal was disqualified in 2002 so I am just wondering if anybody has heard of another. Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 30, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Unless we were aware of this 'disqualification' I don't think we would be able to tell you or let you know. You seem to be the one most qualified, so you will hear when the next red heifer is available. Good luck in your quest, blest2bechosen..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2007, 05:55 PM
    But also does it not also have to be sacrificed at the temple ( which has not been rebuilt yet either? )

But no , first I had not heard the last one was dis-qualified, but I believe you, and no I have not heard of another one being born, but I do know what you are talking about.
    Sweetashanni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 05:50 PM
    If you look up red heifer on Youtube, you'll find that there is one, that is without blemish, in Israel, being safeguarded by its owner... I just saw it myself, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding it...

YouTube - Red Heifer - Animal X Classic

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red itchy dots under fingertips [ 1 Answers ]

I have been getting very small dark red dots under the skin of my middle finger tips on both hands but not at the same time, for several years now. I noticed them off to the side of my nail beds at first, but now they are appearing on the fingerprint part of my fingertips. When I itch them the area...

The Red Heifer Of Numbers 19 [ 7 Answers ]

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE CURRENT INFORMATION REGARDING "THE SEARCH FOR THE RED HEIFER?" I share the following for those who may not be familiar with the significance for "THE SEARCH FOR THE RED HEIFER!" -------------. THE "RED HEIFER" SACRIFICE PRECEDING THE REBUILDING OF THE TEMPLE: The...

RED hair dyed to RED [ 4 Answers ]

I had completely natural (undyed)color-blondish, reddish, light brown. A lot of different hues. Long, extremely thick hair. I decided to dye it spiced medium auburn. We uses 3 boxes because of the length and thickness. Coverage was great but it is very dark auburn-strong red pulling through but all...

I lost best friend on January 10th 2007, my Momma [ 2 Answers ]

My Mom passed away from terminal cancer which she had fought & beat for 8 years. My Mom was the strongest woman & most amazing Mom in the world. My parents, married over 40 years & still so in love, immigrated from Croatia & had my sister (40) My brother (34) and me (24). Being the baby of the...

Red, Red, Forever? [ 1 Answers ]

I have colored my hair red for a few years now (all shades). Right now it is deep mahogany red. I would like to go dark blonde or light brown. I have tried some ash colors and the roots would have course change, but from the middle down (very red). Should I strip this? The very ends of my hair...

View more questions Search