Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2005, 08:14 AM
    Stomach
    Good day!

I have a problem with my stomach I believe.Its like every time I drink up or eat something I get this moving weird feeling in my stomach.In that very moment I can not breath properly.

It especially occurs when I get excited..

Has anyone got idea what tha might be?
    healthyliving Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Taner
    Good day!

I have a problem with my stomach I believe.Its like everytime I drink up or eat something I get this moving weird feeling in my stomach.In that very moment I can not breath properly.

It especially occurs when I get excited..

has anyone got idea what tha might be?
    Is that an acid reflux problem? A while I use to have a problem of eating and feeling uncomfortable (right after eating). Use to feel like there is some fight going in stomach. Doctor told me its acid reflux and after using "Nexium" tablets, I felt better. Do you feel like puking?
    healthyliving Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Is that an acid reflux problem?

A while I use to have a problem of eating and feeling uncomfortable (right after eating). Use to feel like there is some fight going in stomach. Doctor told me its acid reflux and after using "Nexium" tablets, I felt better. Do you feel like puking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in the stomach [ 3 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have this horrible pain under my left rib in the pitt of my stomach. It gets worst when I lay down. I had pelvic and abdominal MRI, two abdominal ultrasounds, CT scan, endoscopy, Barrium enema of the intestines and nothing came up, gallbladder, pancreas and...

Stomach aches [ 1 Answers ]

My 10 year old son has been complaining of a stomach ache. It started in the upper right area and moved to lower right and now this morning when he got up, it seems more central. He has complained before this on several occasions but it just went away. It has been a constant pain which gets...

Stomach problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im 41 years old. I had surgery 2 months ago for fibroid cysts. I also suffer with fibromyalgia. 4 days ago, I woke up feeling nauseus. I vomited and it was watery and acrid. I was okay the rest of the day except feeling little queazy. I have not had much of an appetite. I feel full, so...

Stomach Problems [ 5 Answers ]

I have been getting an upset stomach for several years, but the catch is it only comes at night when Im lying down, next day Im up and fine just to do it all over again the next night. What is this?:(

Stomach Problems [ 4 Answers ]

My 9 year old daughter has severe stomach aches... her doctors have found nothing physically wrong after x-rays, CT scans, blood work etc... Every night for the past week she is in great pain, also during the day but not as bad. Has anyone had a simillar problem? Please help. Thanks Bob

View more questions Search