Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbracero Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2005, 08:02 AM
    Natural spring??
    Help! I just recently bought a house and after Monday's torrential rainstorm my basement and garage were flooded. I was told by my neighbors that I have a "natural spring" under my house. What does that mean? Am I always going to have water in my finished basement? What can I do to fix this problem?
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2005, 11:01 PM
    You could have that checked out, but before you got the house it should have read that if it was. A natural spring is a natural water source under the ground, that most likely when it rains hard it overflows, unless you have a drainage problem or something of the like.
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Apr 16, 2005, 04:40 PM
    Your storm drain could be the problem... if you have 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray Riding Mower Spring Extension [ 8 Answers ]

I have purchased a spring - part number 165X76SEMA - for my Murray Riding Mower, model 40808X8D. The original spring broke, and I do not know where it connects to the chasis. The instructions that came with the part assumes that the original spring is still installed, and otherwise, makes no...

Compact Fluorescent Spring Lamps [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I've noticed that certain brands of compact fluorescent light bulbs (sometimes called "spring lamps" because of the way the bulb is shaped) will light up immediately upon flipping the switch (like a regular incandescent bulb), while others, such as GE, will have a noticeable "lag time"...

Natural spring? [ 10 Answers ]

Help! I just recently bought a house and after Monday's torrential rainstorm my basement and garage were flooded. I was told by my neighbors that I have a "natural spring" under my house. What does that mean? Am I always going to have water in my finished basement? What can I do to fix this problem?

View more questions Search