Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Questions questions Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Sexual identity puzzled, tell me SOMEONE.
    IM 17 and I've had a best friend Anna since grade 2. Im a girl too. So when we were around 13 or so we wanted to see what it would be like to finger, so I did it to her. We found it odd and laughed through it. Another time I told her and I really thought so, that I wanted her to show me how to kiss french. She did. I don't recall feeling aroused by either experience at all.
    SO now I had sex with my boyfriend and its been 5 months since the first time but still no orgasm/climax for me. I'm beginning to worry whether it means I might be lesbian?
    Or is this natural and common for teen girls?
    Please anybody..
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Apr 29, 2007, 11:05 AM
    What you have gone through is very common among teens and you need to talk with your boyfriend about sex. Many guys don't know how to satisfy a girl, that's why it is so important to have open communication in relashionships. Don't be afraid to try something new, you never know you might enjoy it.

If you were not aroused with your girlfriend and found it odd, then your not a lesbian.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 29, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Its common and natural -- fear not , many teen experiment sexually. --- Savage
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 29, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Yes what you are doing is normal for your age and experience, And if you read some of the posts here you will see women in their 20's and 30's not having organisms at time, it can method, lack of foreplay or many factors

Normallly it takes being with the right partner for some period, talking to them as to what you like or want, what feels good and what does not.

With that said, at 17 you don't need to be having sex anyway, but if you do, make sure you use protection
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Apr 30, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Comment on Rina _4's post
    How old where u at time of fingering if young you might not have feelings in that sense

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puzzled [ 2 Answers ]

I heard this one guy's dead, but he say's "rape me, rape my friend, rape me, rape me again." Now I know this sounds like Elvis, or Frank Sinatra, but who sings this song. I know it's from the 50's and everyone was swingin' to it back in the day, just who is the artist? I heard he liked shot guns...

Identity [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I came to now after 9 months that my son married through a registered marriage some one from another country and sponsoring her for Visa. He did not reveal it and they kept every thing secret. No one in the family knew about it. After I came to know I begged him over the phone to go through...

Puzzled [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. I am curious.. my period was 7 days late ( I am never late) Then suddenly on the 8th day spotting on and off duing the day then that night Gushes of bright red blood. Lots. The next day today.. spotting.. now in the evening nothing no bleeding. My period lasts generally 5-7 days.. Very...

Puzzled on Getting current assets [ 2 Answers ]

Problem: Total assets = 11,700 Net working capital = 1400 Owners Equity = 5000 Long Term Debt = 3500 How do I get Current Assets out of the above?

Identity [ 1 Answers ]

How do you derive cos^2(x) plus sin^2(x)=1?

View more questions Search