Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loydlin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 06:10 AM
    Ceiling fan remote control repair
    I own a harbor breeze ceiling fan with remote control. The remote control is not working as it used to.

With house power on, no signal is received.

Request repair suggestions

Thank you

loydlin:( :(
    bikerguy Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Apr 29, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Fresh 9 volt battery in the remote?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fan remote control [ 34 Answers ]

?? Hi I have a hampton bay sidewinder ceiling fan that came with a wall mount remote control. I wanted to have a hand held remote control, so went and purchased a remote control that came with its own receiver (hunter). I replaced the original receiver with the new receiver. The hand held...

Ceiling fan remote control [ 1 Answers ]

I had a Hampton Bay multi-function remote control unit installed to a pre-existing ceiling fan. The remote controls both the fan and light. Since that time, the light will turn on and off, dim, or blink mysteriously without anyone pressing the control buttons. The fan's timer is turned off, so...

Ceiling fan remote control [ 3 Answers ]

My remote control turns the fan on but the fan stops in a short time? I have changed the remote control battery and this did not help. The fan motor does not get hot. What should I check now? Thanks .

Remote control ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

The worst thing I ever did was buy a ceiling fa n with a remote.. I lost the remote. Now I can't turn on the light and fan.. I purchaced a universal one and it don't work.. How do I get anither remote.. Or how do I get the light and fan to work with out the remote control

View more questions Search