Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Wrong Message
    Hello:

I'm not really a message kind of guy, but I received one from my government yesterday. YOU probably won't like what they're telling me.

Lydia Chambers, a former drug addict, robbed a bank at gunpoint in 1981 and then fled the state before her sentencing. She was caught recently, and yes, she had turned her life around. She's a model citizen married to preacher, and they love her now. She got her sentence – 3 years probation.

Then there's me. Back in 1963 I was doing 6 years when I escaped from the penitentiary. No, I wasn't lucky like her. They caught me the next day and gave me another year.

The message I got yesterday, however, was that if I had been smarter and could have avoided getting caught, then I wouldn't have had to serve the 4 plus years I had left.

If I get a questioner on the legal board who escaped, what should I tell him?

excon
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 29, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Looks like the reply would have to be --run like hell, and marry a preacher [or a politician] -My story was a guy committed 20 B&E`S, 19 Grand larcenies , snitched on me for growing 3 plants. I did a year - he did 3 weekends- Savage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Text message from ex [ 26 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Venting again.. after telling the ex I will not be part of the games he plays with me any more, coming in and out of my life every 3 months, saying he needs me, wants to grow old with me and all other great things only to end up saying and doing all the opposite.. ...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

F 2 Message [ 1 Answers ]

My GE Stove buzzer goes off when it is not in use and displays an F 2 message. I clear it and sometimes it stays off, then again it goes off again. Can I disconnect the buzzer or what can I replace to fix it?

Error message [ 1 Answers ]

Error message , scrips error in internet explorer What does it mean ?

Message [ 12 Answers ]

I am quite often getting pop-up saying this system has preformed an illegal operation and will shut down. And it does. Anyone know how to fix this problem? It's a windows 98:eek:

View more questions Search