Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Imax Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2005, 11:26 PM
    Teen Dating?
    I was wanting to know who you people think should pay for dates. The teen girl or teen guy or would it be best to split the cost ?
    anonymousgirl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2005, 06:38 AM
    I think that on the first few dates that the guy should pay, especially if he is the one that asked her out. If it becomes a relationship, after awhile, I think she should pay for something's and maybe sometimes split the costs. I have a boyfriend, and he paid for the first few dates, and a few days ago... he had no money due to his insurance bill, so I paid for the date out and dinner. I've doen this a many times in relationships, and I think it feels nice to give. So, good luck!
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Apr 7, 2005, 07:36 AM
    I think you should split the cost.

The way I look at it - if a girl expects the guy to pay for her dinner and stuff, then the girl should also expect him to want her to do the dishes and vacuum cleaning always (later on). So if she feels like man and woman (or boys and girls) should have equal rights, she should also feel like splitting the cost.
    Imax Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2005, 08:11 PM
    Exactly what I think. :) Thanks for the advice.

Apr 8, 2005, 09:52 AM
    Well, I'll tell you this...
    If you want to impress her or make her yours, it'd be best to pay for the first few dates.

Apr 8, 2005, 09:55 AM
    And being a girl, I think that's the best way to impress her on the first date. Imagine you going up the ticket booth...
    "y0, so where's your seven bucks, babe?"
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Apr 8, 2005, 02:16 PM
    I'm not saying you should insist on it. But if she doesn't even offer to split the coin, you might as well use the line you mentioned :)
    Beenkie Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2005, 03:24 PM
    Teen Dating
    Well, every date I've been on I've paid... but mostly it depends on the girl... I mean, I don't like it when a guy pays for me b.c if they're jerk enough they'll bring it up in my freakin face about him about it... so I pay, I don't even let a guy pick me up b.c its not comfortable to me... I'm use to being a Loner... So, it just depends... But my perspective I think the guy should pay first but for me nope, its different...
    emporor008 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jun 12, 2005, 02:30 PM
    Split
    That's a good idea for my next date I'm going to make my date pay half lol!
    lil miss vixen Posts: 49, Reputation: 0

Jun 15, 2005, 07:54 PM
    Going dutch
    If you go dutch, then you pay for yourself, and split the cost of anything extra, if you end up spiltting up there's no guilt into who owes who what,
    If everythings equal you won't have to worry about complications that may occure in the future...
    Hope that helps!
    Lil Miss Vixen
    Shraylo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2005, 03:36 PM
    For the first date, it is usually the guy who pays for the meal. Further down the road though, she just might treat you to a meal on her. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80s hit in not another teen movie [ 4 Answers ]

What is the name of the 80's song/electronic piece interlude (and the artist) that is played at the point where the 3 kids say ROAD TRIP!! And then drive down just to the next block.

I Know A Teen Molester [ 91 Answers ]

My 15yr.old Nephew Is A Teenage Molester. My Sister Wants Me To Help Her Get Him Help, But We Can't Find Anyone That Will Help Her W/o Threatening To Turn Her In To Have Her Other Kids Taken Away. I Have Called Every Mental Facility In Our State. They All Say They Will Turn Her In To Dhs. This Is...

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

How do you giv a girl the best orgasm? :confused:

Question about teen dating? Who should pay for dates? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wanting to know who you people think should pay for dates. The teen girl or teen guy or would it be best to split the cost ?

View more questions Search