Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TinaBrown Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2005, 05:24 PM
    All whitening pill fans
    HELLO EVERYONE interested in finding out more about skin whiteneing pills. I am so happy to have found you guys and I hope you will be happy to hear from me. Well I am still in the process of finding out what are the best and most safe pills that really work. Has anyone tried SPEED WHTIE, it is from the asianwhite website. Well I have some info to tell you as soon as I check my email again.
    I myself have used a crème called SKINLIGHT which contained hydroqunione, this did lighten my face to a lovely light brown comlexion but however did not work well on the rest of my body. So my advise is Don't USE IT, only on small areas. I also tried skin resurfacing which was very expensive.
    If anyone has tried some pills that have definitely lightened their complexion all over their body let me know. Im thinking about trying ACTIVE WHITE. :)
    Something out there will work, do you research.
    TinaBrown
    lotti Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2005, 06:14 AM
    Hi guyz...

L-glutathione may help by lightening skin up!
    I just started to use. (in the correct dosis)
    www.untitedshelter.us is good and cheap address to order. :)

http://ganda-atbp.cjb.net/ IS CRIMINAL a company!! :mad:

After paying, neither you will hear from them nor you will get any order!
    Stay away from this ing company!
    kkasey1982 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2005, 10:25 AM
    Its funny how these vendors each post their site soon as someone mentions pills. Give it up already! These pills are all crap

Jun 25, 2005, 07:40 PM
    I'm not saying there isn't proof they work... but they work VERY SLIGHTLY. My friends have used them for months with very little results. Personaly I don't think its worth the money or time.
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2005, 09:00 PM
    I've tried every pill out there. If they work, they will give maybe 1 shade of difference. The sun will retan you in like 1 hour. So your 1 year of work will vanish just like that
    monica Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2005, 10:04 AM
    Hi hindude,

Have you tried Makari's Oral light pills?
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Jul 4, 2005, 02:53 PM
    Yes. Used them for about 4 months... no visible lightening. The caviar cream worked on my face, but my skin couldn't handle it. I don't know if it's the caviar, but my face brokeout very bad after about a week.
    monica Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2005, 01:20 PM
    Well, The oral light pills are much more effective with the makari creams.

.. I think I’m going to try that next. I don’t think the pills work by themselves.

Jul 5, 2005, 06:10 PM
    I had a similar experience to hindude when I used makari. The cream did give some lightening, but its way too expensive. (they give such a small jar which lasts less than a month) There are hundreds of cheaper creams that can give the same results or better. Have you tried Otentika products? They do give some good lightening and they are very cheap (less than $10). If you really want to spend more money, you can use whiterskin cream from www.whiterskin.com which is also really good, but still on the expensive side. I have had good results with it, but if you want to save some money you can find other products. I wouldn't waste money on pills - they don't work!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glutathione skin whitening pill [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know what is the best skin whitening pill that really works? That will lighten my skin at least two shades.I have very dark brown skin my parents are from jamacia. Most of the skin whitening pill state that I would need to take 500 mg of glutathione pill for at least 2 years, two...

Tooth whitening [ 4 Answers ]

About the laser whitening in the dentist's office, has anyone has that procedure done, and if so, what were the results? I have a little discoloration and wonder if the whitening would even the color out when it is done... any thoughts?

My own idea about whitening [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every one :) I have an idea about skin whitening :cool: : I read topic that say that : UV radiation is producing vitamin D in our body and also it is breaks Down folate, essential vitamin B .

What pill is rls 2? [ 4 Answers ]

Could somebody please explain what this pill is and what its effects are I'm doing research and would love a hand... the pill itself is a rounded cylinder shaped orange pill with a line straight down the middle. Any help would be appreciated

View more questions Search