Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Snazzzy16 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Pros/cons of diet pills
    There are so many different kinds of diet pills out there. I want to loose wieght, but want to do it safely and effectivley. Do diet pills really work, are they dangerous, and are there any side-effects? What pills should I avoid, and which ones really work?
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 28, 2007, 09:49 PM
    If there was a miracle diet pill everyone would know about it. Unfortunately, there's not and a lot of them do have side effects, some worse than others.

Diet & Exercise are the easiest, safest, and most effective ways to lose weight.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Diet pills are quick fix products. The key to safely losing weight is simple: eat smaller portions of a variety of foods. Load up on fiber, fruits, veggies, legumes, whole grains. Limit high fat foods, red meats, cakes, pasteries, Drink lots of water. And exercise at least 3 X a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Holding a child back, pros and cons [ 56 Answers ]

Hello. I need some advice from those who have been there - done that or not done that. Here is my situation. My daughter is 6 years old and is in the first grade. She has a summer birthday and so she is a very young first grader. She made our cut off by 2 weeks when she started...

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

Lexapro Pros & Cons [ 2 Answers ]

I just started on Lexicon yesterday and am interested in hearing other user's comments concerning any/all side effects and are they worth living with. Thanks f:confused: or any/all feedback

Diet pills [ 3 Answers ]

I want to loose some weight. I was two sides smiler than I am rigth now. I am not overweight really but ia want to have my body like it was before. I would like to try with diet pills, but I am scared of side effects. I just wondering if just taking those pills for a while,...

View more questions Search