Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimefranco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Sewage backup in tub when washer dishwasher drains
    Please help. I have a small house with 2 bathrooms. The problem is when the washer drains or the dishwasher drains most times the toilet on the same side of the house will start to bubble the shortly after starts to fill as well as the tub with sewage. My house is on a septic system. Wife is threatening divorce if I do not fix fast. Also, other bathroom, shower and toilet on the other side of the house are not affected at all.
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 03:57 AM
    You have a clog, call the plumber.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water backup in dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

When cleaning up after the holiday dinner, water backed up out of the disposal and into the dishwasher. It overflowed into the wood flooring and down to the level below. Is this a partial blockage in the disposal drain pipe that forced the drain water into the dishwasher? We have run the water and...

Sewage backup [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My basement has flooded 2 times with sewage in the past 5 weeks. Two different plumbing companies cannot determine the problem. Is it possible that the duct tape we put over our spare bathroom's shower stall (we're remodeling and didn't want debris to go down) floor drain 6 weeks ago could...

Sewage backup in condo unit on 11th floor [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a new condo on the 11th floor and I've been having plumbing issues for the last few months. The building contractors seem unable to help. Basically, I get sewage discharge coming up through my bathroom sink drain and when I flush the toilet the pipes in the shower make a gurgling or...

Sewage backup--Maybe fixed? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a house (1 story, built in 1957) less than a month ago. It appears that there was some stoppage in the main drain pipe. I believe this to be the case as sewage began to back up into both toilets and both the tub and shower in the two bathrooms a couple days ago. Today I rented...

Washing Machine Drains = Bathtub Fills Up W/ Sewage? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so my title is just a hint of the trouble I have recently encountered. A couple days ago I did a load of laundry and noticed that the bathtub was full of sewage about 45mins after starting the laundry load. Puzzled it took me until the next day to figure out they two events were...

View more questions Search