Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RebelDoc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Merging with MS Works
    Is it possible to merge information from MS Word into an MS Works database?
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

May 28, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Yes it is possible when u save the Document in MS word just change the save type to a works format. If it is only Text you are writing then u can also save it as a txt file. When saving just Click on the icon that says File Type and change it.

If this helped rate it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Merging a Qucken File With Excel [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is possible to merge (or however you call it) a Quicken 6 document with an Excel spreadsheet? I would like to have what I put in Quicken available also in Excel. If that is not possible, is it possible to email a document from Quicken? And, how would you do that? I know...

Merging to a Spreadsheet from word document [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to merge a word document to a single sheet on a spreadsheet. Basically I want to print my invoices out and therefore the information I need to be printed on the invoice is contained under in the company spreadsheet on the sales ledger.

Merging 2 Excel files [ 4 Answers ]

I've got a specialized Excel Form that we use to transcribe groups of records: Here's an example: http://catholicrecordsociety.org/projects/stjosephorphanasylum/volunteers.html (you need to have Macros Enabled) You'll see that the Card Tab is for entering Records and the Spreadsheet is...

Merging Word files into one large file [ 16 Answers ]

I have book pages stored as five files of 15 pages each. Is there a way to combine them into one large file? Thank you.

View more questions Search