Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 28, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Movie Title from the 70's maybe 80's
    I saw this movie a long time ago that I think was made in the late 70's maybe early 80's. I don't know who's in it. It takes place at an all girls camp. There is this one girl who is rich and this other girl who gets in trouble all the time. The two girls make a bet to see who can lose their virginity first. One girl(the troublemaker) gets with another guy from another camp down the lake while the other girl (richgirl) makes up a story on how she slept with the camp councelor(I think that is who he is). Well the girl who made up the story about sleeping with the councelor wins the bet because the other girl never tells anyone that she slept with that guy at the other camp. Also in the movie, I think the girls highjack a school bus to go into town. I doubt that;s enough info, but I would really like to know what movie that is. Thank you!
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2007, 03:41 PM
    I am pretty sure the movie you are thinking of is Little Darlings.
    Little Darlings (1980)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of Kung fu martial arts movie 70's-80's [ 1 Answers ]

O.k. - here's my story- my friend Mo recalls seeing a kung-fu movie with his Dad (they saw it on regular tv). His Dad has long since past and Mo wishes to find this title so he can watch it with his sons. All I know about the film is that it IS CHINESE (with the usual english dubbing). It was...

Ok, another lost movie title, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw it several times, but I can't remember the title. So I remember this much. There's 2 kids, who sneak on a boat. They find out about this message in a bottle from some relative. So they go on this crazy advernture, sliding down snowy mountains, meeting people, and at the...

Title for a 70's / 80's Kids TV Show? [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody remember a kids TV show during the Late 70's,and possibly Early 80's that had an elephant character in costume (not snuffleupagus) that held the end of his trunk like a megaphone? Also there were children and young adult actors on the show as well. The actors would introduce learning...

Looking for 70's / 80's movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking to identify the title of a horror movie I watched as a kid. The plot of the movie included "little people" that lived in the fireplace and only came out at night / in the dark to lay razor blades, etc for the unsuspecting homeowners. Does anyone remember this movie and happen to...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search