Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gold Coast Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Internet Error
    Hey Guys,

Well I have a question and I really hope that someone can help me out. I live in Europe and my computer is pretty damn old. When I first bought it, it had Windows 98 installed on it, but we have upgraded it to Windows Millennium since 18/24 months ago. Since a year ago my Internet is actin' al strange. I can't have access to certain Internet website's. For instance when I type http://www.partypeeps2000. Com in the address bar this shows up .www.partypeeps2000.com/home/default. Aspx in the address bar.

As you can see in the picture, the website ain't coming and it is shows nothing but a blank. I hope someone can help me on this and give me some advice about what I can do so the website will come.

Anyway, Thank you in Advance:)

P.S. : I'm so sorry about my english grammar etc. I'm from Europe so my English isn't that well
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 28, 2007, 12:51 PM
    In the 1st place Windows Millennium can hardly be considered a upgrade -- if it was my computer I would get 2000 or go back to 98SE.
    The next thing I would do is get Firefox browser.
    But that is me lol.
    Get Ccleaner [its free]run it with IE shut down and see if that cures it. CCleaner.com

--- Savage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Explorer Script Error [ 2 Answers ]

Why do I get this error every time I move through the internet. It says "Library Not Registered". Thank you Patty

Error Message Internet Explorer [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting this error message occasionally on different web sites: The instruction “at 0x74986b37” referenced memory at “0x00000024”. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program. I have not figured out why it occurs on some sites, and could not find an answer on MSN...

Internet Exp error [ 1 Answers ]

Have a HP computer with AT&T DSL. Can use the Yahoo browser but cannot access Internet Explorer (It will not load). Gives an error that a file seems to be is missing. Any advice on how to fix it other than a wipeout/reload. Have tried system restore and that did not fix the problem.

Internet Explorer Script Error [ 1 Answers ]

My emails are not printing in OutLook Express. A line 1344 is noted.

Internet explorer script error [ 2 Answers ]

How to get rid of the error? It always appear on my screen every time I view something? Do I need to upgrade something? Anybody help please. Sorry wrong category again.

View more questions Search