Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karil-05 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Good internet games
    :confused: I am soooooooooooooooooo bored of games they say is good but usually they are s***:mad: Any 1 that has any game requests then reply (dont say runescape I got bored of that!! )
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 28, 2007, 11:48 AM
    I enjoy playing on Pogo.com. They have a lot of games, plus you can win real money and they are absolutely free. My husband won $100 playing on Pogo before, we've never given them a dime and they just mailed us the check! You must be 18 to win money though and if you're under 18 you can still win prizes.
    eradicator38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by karil-05
    :confused: I am soooooooooooooooooo bored of games they say is good but usualy they are s***:mad: Any 1 that has any game requests then reply (dont say runescape I got bored of that!!!!!)
    /go to stickpage.com lots of movies from blood and gore to humure and games:D

Apr 28, 2007, 11:18 PM
    Thanks people keep sending pleash. I am just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happypeople will help me out!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2007, 12:32 AM
    Hi, have you found Jay is Games - Flash and casual game reviews, walkthroughs, room escape games, point and click games, puzzle games and more! yet? I actually help review there. We are dedicated to reviewing the very best webgames out there.

Hope you like what you find there :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2007, 03:39 AM
    When I want to play a game online, then I just type in a Google search for "free online games" with or without the quote marks. I usually find something that will keep me occupied for awhile as a leisure activity.

"free online games" - Google Search

free online games - Google Search

Apr 29, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Keep sending them in I'm loving them ty everyone that has helped
    gazelleintense Posts: 175, Reputation: 13

May 3, 2007, 03:50 PM
    I use

Mousebreaker Free Online Games - juegos gratis, Gratis spelletjes

Cool games there I feel
    meanandgree9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 11:28 AM
    :confused: I am soooooooooooooooooo bored of games they say is good but usualy they are s***:mad: Any 1 that has any game requests then reply (dont say runescape I got bored of that!!!!!)
    Hello I play runescape and I was wondering if you could give me your account e-mail me at [email protected]
    let me help haked ppl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 06:25 PM
    I know a few like 9dragons,monekygames.com,runescape,adventurequest( battleon),cleod9(I highly recommend this) type this in [google]
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Apr 17, 2008, 08:53 PM
    Addictinggames.com
    seanyboy Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 08:52 AM
    How about ectroverse online multiplayer space strategy I found it quite addictive

http://shell2.skyberate.net:9120/
    Vintagesparkles Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 02:38 PM
    I play Zaphotel.net go on Facebook or just watch Videos on my computer
    OchoaJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 05:13 AM
    You can make your ownr puzzles! I think that'd be interesting for you! Try it here http://thewordsearchmaker.org/
    Good luck and don't be bored!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Internet wireless connection good but can't view webpages [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a new laptop and I set up a wireless connection. It says that I have an excellent connection but when I open internet explorer, I get "Page Cannot be Displayed" Is there something I have to set up in Internet Explorers to make this work?

PC games [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know of any PC games that play similar to that of Myst, Riven, MystIII? I love the "flow" of these games but can not find any others like them. Also, I need suggestions on any adventure PC games that are good... thanks

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Pc Games [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I know that if you buy PS2 games and you live in Europe they won't work, because Europe is PAL Colour and USA is NTSC. But is it the same with PC Games?

Pc games [ 1 Answers ]

Well basically I have to make a game on the PC well I am not sure what software I could use U ma not an expert so preferably an easy software Thank you so much:)

View more questions Search