Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawnstephenson Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 10:55 AM
    4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant
    I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be the shock of not realising. I am suffering back ache before and now 4 positive tests the doctor said yes.a bit of sickness but its neasea. Heartburn feeling worse in the morning before and today but boobs not sore nothing I think I'm pressuming you should automatically feel pregnant but not sure
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Apr 28, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Well okay were you having any symptoms before the bleeding like morning sickness or anything. That is the number one thing did you have them and now have stopped or just haven't had any yet. If you haven't had any yet that is just because you are barely pregnant give it time trust me and you will feel plenty pregnant
    cennet Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 11:32 AM
    The first couple of weeks after you miss your period will be symptomless then they will kick in your breasts will feel sore shortly and you may never get sick, I didn't. Drink a glass of warm milk to ease the heartburn.
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 28, 2007, 11:46 AM
    I think most of the symptoms at the beginning are all in a person's head... I think mine were. I found that eating a few crackers in the morning helped with the nausea.

Congratulations and good luck!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 28, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Every woman's pregnancy is different, just as every pregnancy you ever have will be different.

Not every woman has symptoms. I had NONE with my last 2 children, and only minor breast tenderness with my first 2.

If you are experiencing morning sickness then a few crackers before you get out of bed may help.

May 4, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Hi its 5 weeks today and still don't feel pregnant just feel a little rough in the morning and bad back ache my tummy has gone a little hard thou x
    MissAdvice Posts: 63, Reputation: 9
    -

May 9, 2007, 08:11 PM
    I had a situation like this with one of my kids, the doctors advice to me was to drink very large cups of water, to see if this stops the bleeding. I have no idea why they told me that, but my daughter is almost 18.. So it worked !
    redgunner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnstephenson
    im 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is im not feeling any symptoms but then again im only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like ive never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be the shock of not realising. i am suffering back ache before and now 4 positive tests the doctor said yes.a bit of sickness but its neasea. heartburn feeling worse in the morning before and today but boobs not sore nothing i think im pressuming you should automatically feel pregnant but not sure
    See your doctor about the bleeding it could be a different problem just to be safe my wife had a bleed problem the more time past the worse it got
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2007, 03:09 PM
    I had a little bleeding in the beginning. It felt as though I was getting my period. Brown at first- called the dr. and they said it was "old" and that was o.k. - later in the day it was bright red. Needless to say I was scared to death. I called the dr and they said there wasn't anything they could do. Whatever was going to happen would happen (I was 7 weeks) When I had called the 1st time, they had scheduled an ultrasound for the next morning. When I went in - all was good. They said that the bleeding was from having sex. I guess things swell down there early and we hadn't used proper lubrication. We were put on "restriction" until my 2nd trimester. My daughter is now 6.
    Just keep your dr. updated and ask when you can get an ultrasound. My dr. was going to do one early anyway to make sure the baby was where she needed to be and that I wasn't having a tubal pregnancy.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 13, 2007, 07:10 AM
    I think your already having pregnancy "symptoms" and your just not realizing it... morning sickness... your slight icky feeling in the morning. The back ache... your uterus size enlarging... You may not feel like your preggy but your body is telling you it is... For the morning ickies try ginger ale or ginger snaps.

May 13, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Yes thanks for replys because we had sex the night we found out and it was in the middle of the night nxt morning that's when the bleeding started so may be it was the sex x
    sedger Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 01:27 PM
    im 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is im not feeling any symptoms but then again im only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like ive never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be the shock of not realising. i am suffering back ache before and now 4 positive tests the doctor said yes.a bit of sickness but its neasea. heartburn feeling worse in the morning before and today but boobs not sore nothing i think im pressuming you should automatically feel pregnant but not sure
    All the things you are feeling (backache, sickness etc) are classic signs of pregnancy. So sit back relax and stop worrying. Run a nice warm bubble bath to help ease the backache and make sure you eat little and often to reduce the sickness. Hope everything runs smoothly for you and good luck
    stylistjennifer Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Quote:
    Started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now

I didn't know you could bleed while you were pregnant.
    Soyou could be pregnant and bleed and think its you period?
    Ali441 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 07:42 AM
    When I was pregnant I didn't feel any of the signs either but heartburn... so drink lots of selzer water... really helps... but I didn't start to feel any symptoms besides being emotional until about 8 weeks... so good luck and remember the first couple months are extremely crucial so read up on it and enjoy!
    newlablover Posts: 120, Reputation: 10

May 16, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stylistjennifer
    Quote:
    started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now

i didnt know you could bleed while you were pregnant.
    soyou could be pregnant and bleed and think its you period?

I know someone that bled for the first 6 months only to think she was 3 months pregnant and to have the baby the very next week. So yes you can bleed during pregnancy. I also bled after having sex, the sr said it was from the cervix being sensitive during pregnancy.
    gigi0317 Posts: 29, Reputation: 0

Aug 8, 2008, 09:02 PM
    Hiii omg your so lucky to be pregnant I been trying for 8 months already and still nothing:( .ever girl is different you will probably be feeling sick by 10 weeks.consider yourself lucky not feeling morning sickness it's the worst part of being pregnant.wish you the best:)
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Oct 21, 2008, 06:20 PM

I think it's normal to feel pregnant some days and not feel pregnant other days. I know I'm experiencing that (not sure if I am or not, cause it's too early) but everyone I've asked said they felt the same way. You go through phases where the symptoms come and go and change in intensity.
    amberandfrank Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2008, 09:37 AM

I didn't have symptoms till I was almost into my second trimester. And that is when my morning sickness started and all the typical pregnancy symptoms... at 4 weeks your still really early in your pregnancy
    baby2009 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 09:29 AM
    The first time I got pregnant I didn't find out until I was already 3 months! I didn't have my periods but kept thinking they would come because I was having cramps around the time my periods should have came. Other than that the only symptom I had was that I was sleeping a whole lot! Every pregnancy is different. I am pregnant with baby #2 now and this time I found out just a couple of weeks after I actually got pregnant because I experienced the symptoms sooner and also knew what to look out for.
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Feb 5, 2009, 05:39 PM

Yeh, I am now 15 weeks and I swear I felt symptoms right from the start and the morning sickness just got worse and worse as time went on. It's starting to ligthen up now, and I'm praying it will disappear so I can get to the enjoying part.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 10 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I have been using Certain Dri Anti-perspirant. Is it okay to use when pregnant. I couldn't find any information about not using it when pregnant?

14 year old 4 weeks pregnant [ 97 Answers ]

My daughter just turned 14 last week and found out she is 4 weeks pregnant, I don't no what to do

I am 4 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it...

3 weeks Pregnant! [ 2 Answers ]

I'v been trying to have a baby with my partner and I'm 3 weeks pregnant can I have my period?

34 weeks pregnant and little movement [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 34 weeks pregnant and usually my baby is VERY active. For the past two days, she hasn't moved much, if any. Could something be wrong?

View more questions Search