Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tizha_1990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 10:45 AM
    My baby's father

Will Jonathan alexander garcia come back for me and his baby? Am I going to have a baby?:(
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Apr 28, 2007, 06:46 PM
    You need to ask Jonathan Alexander Garcia if he will come to you and your baby.
    gj1111111 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Apr 8, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tizha_1990
    Will Jonathan alexander garcia come back for me and his baby? Am I going to have a baby?:(
    Who are you?
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Apr 11, 2008, 07:17 PM
    Bad questiom... makes no sense

How the heck should we know? :confused:

Apr 13, 2008, 11:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by softbalgrl1331
    bad questiom....makes no sense

how the heck should we know?

he said he loved me
    i said i wasnt sure
    i said i loved him
    he said not anymore
    Its not a bad question if that's me and I don't know who this person is. It could only be one of 2 people and I'm currently in a relationship with the second. And still within communication with the first.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Gee what did he do get you pregnant and don't know if you are pregnant again and then leave? Do a home pregnancy test and go to child support court. They claim they can find the dad and get him to pay.
    I doubt he will be back but who knows.
    I think he would have told you or called you.
    How long ago did he leave? Guess it couldn't have been too long ago if you haven't figured out if you are pregnant or not.

Apr 17, 2008, 02:10 AM
    Okay, anyone who may know who tizha is will be doing me a huge favor. Im Jonathan and I can only think of 2 people who she might be, and she's got to be only one of them(because I'm still currently in a relationship with the other and didn't meet her by the date posted). I would really like to know what happened with this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baby's mama [ 12 Answers ]

OK this is my problem my husband has a baby girl... the mother is not me duh but she woint let him see her and he has to pay child support... I understand that but doesn't by law she has to let him see his child?. she talk sh*h about him and wants the money but she won't keep up to her end of the...

Trying to get with my baby's daddy. [ 4 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Boyfriend wants to be my baby's father [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ohio and my baby's father has not even been around even for the pregnancy. My boyfriend wants to be the baby's father but we do not know how to go about it. I know he can't just sign the birth certificate. How do we go about the adoption so he can legally be my baby's father?

Opinion on baby's name tattoo [ 13 Answers ]

I kind of need suggestions on what my tatto should look like. I just turned 18 and I want to get a tattoo. Nothing extreme but I just had a baby that I named gabriel and I want to get a tattoo with his name. What I need suggestions for is for things like placement, size, and what type of picture...

Baby's sex [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22 weeks pregnant with my second child. Please could you tell me the baby's sex?

View more questions Search