Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dannymtl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Free firewall results
    Hello,

I use to use the free version of zone alarm but in the latest leak test results it did very badly and almost finished last.

The firewall with the best leak test results was the free comodo firewall. I downloaded it and installed it. I soon realized and noticed that it was very processor intensive. I uninstalled it.

I tried the jetico firewall. Their latest release will not be free but I downloaded it and installed it. It was just going crazy with my bittorrent client and very hard to configure. Really hard to configure. Uninstalled it.

The free security solution that I am now at is this one:
    Dynamic Security Agent (DSA)
    Spyware Terminator
    PC Tools Firewall Plus™ 2.0

I'd appreciate any information about Dynamic Security Agent (DSA) and PC Tools Firewall Plus™ 2.0.

Firewall leak test results are here:
    Leak-tests results - matousec.com

Thanks,
    Danny
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 07:35 AM

You can NEVER completely clean a system after installing that wicked zone alarm software

You 'get to' reinstall windows on a new partition

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Need Free Commercial Firewall Software [ 5 Answers ]

Like in my other post, I need free commercial firewall software. I need the firewall because the Windows Firewall isn't as good as I would like it, and I really need that firewall asap.

How to configure firewall [ 1 Answers ]

How to configure firewall

Firewall Subscription? [ 7 Answers ]

I got McAfee Firewall about a year back when I got DSL. Is there any good reason to keep paying for a "subscrption" for very infrequent online updates, or is what I have probably good enough? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search