Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surfluver1212 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Sweatin under armpits
    OK I have a big problem summer is coming and I have a problem of sweating reallly bad under my pits.. ill be at a hot guys house and I'm sweating bad. I'm not fat. I have tried degrre, dove, secret I don't know what to do! Any suggestions?
    cherryblossom Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Yes. There is this new deodorant called secret clinical.
    It works wonders. : )
    You can get it at CVS or any local pharmacy.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2007, 07:47 PM
    I had this problem and I hat to say I never fixed it until my late 20's, I always wore double shirts. Any way ask your doctor to see if Drysol is right for you. He will tell you more but it is a roll on that you put on at night as you lay still before bed. It hurts for the 1st-3rd time you do it but I haven't had to do it since. It has been more than 5 years and I almost am never moist under my arm pits EVER! Good luck and see your doctor...
    EllieBrown Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

May 11, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Okay Dri Idea is the only thing that ever worked for me! You put it on at night and let it dry and then put it on in the morning and be sure to let it dry AGAIN. The secret is to let stuff dry, don't just like put it on as an after thought, you know?
    TuBBzZ Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Yeah I know your pain because I don't sweat under my pits but on my face it looks like I came out of a pool but I'm kind of chunky I'm not that because I play basket ball and stuff but I'm kind of not nuff but little put it this way I'm 13 turning 14 in August and I'm 138 and my height is 5 feet but be confident and try prescription stuff because I know they have some sweat clinics I never went to none but you should try it if its really bad
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 2, 2009, 02:09 PM
    Niece 18 sweating profusely
    My niece has the same problem, although her BF makes it sound like it's nothing, actually commented that it looks HOT (no pun intended lol) my niece thinks he's just saying it so not to embarrassed her. I will have her try the Secret clinical and see if it works.
    bbecky Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 05:22 AM

We did a study at the place I work at to determine which antiperspirant was the strongest.

Out of all the over-the-counter products you could buy, Klima Antiperspirant was the best.

In this order:
    #1 - Klima Antiperspirant
    #2 - Certain Dri
    #3 - Maxim
    #4 - Secret Clinical Strength
    #5 - Drysol

Klima Antiperspirant lasted up to 5 days between uses. It kept the test subjects dry and odor free. It didn't even matter if you showered or washed your armpits - the Klima deodorant still worked!

It was awesome to work on this project - and I'm glad I can share the results with you. I hope it helps.

-Rebecca
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2009, 07:18 AM

Try using witch hazel (it is next to the peroxide and rubbing alcohol in the stores)
    You can even use a deodorant with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark armpits [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anything you can do about dark armpits?

Boils in armpits [ 1 Answers ]

I recently been having boils in my armpits and thighs. I'm not sure whether its caused by the aspirin I'm now taking as blood thinners. Can anyone help me?

How to whiten dark armpits? [ 2 Answers ]

It's my super big problem ever since.. I want to wear swimsuit but I cannot because of my armpits.. I hate it! HELP ME... :confused:

View more questions Search