Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vinodscrb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 02:54 AM
    Unable to load the Software
    I had a problem with Windows XP , as there was a virus by name New folder.exe
    Which had infected our entire Network which had disabled Run command from the Start menu, had disabled the Task manager option when you right click on the Task Bar, and you are unable to go to the Folder Options in the Tools Tab.

But later on I got run enabled and also the Task manager, but now I am unable to enable the Folder Options.

Kindly can any one can suggest that I want to view the folder options, otherwise it won't allow me to load even any new software,

It gives an error stating THE REGISTRY SETTINGS ARE DISBLE KINDLY CONTACT YOUR ADMINISTRATOR.

Can any one suggest how to over come this error other than reloading the O.S

Its urgent.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 28, 2007, 04:04 AM
    Try this link https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/spywar...New+folder.exe

---Savage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

I have never been able to reach orgasm. I have been trying since about age of 17, and I'm now 21. I have experienced both oral and physical sex and it feels pleasurable, but it just stops there. :mad:

Computer unable to load [ 6 Answers ]

I have problem wth my PC at home.my computer unable to start when it turn to on,it switch off automaticaly ,but some time it works and boot successful ,is that problem cause by bios or mother.I already test all my hardwhere all looks o.k.it seems like no display at all and suddenly turn off it self...

Unable to locate clean out. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a toilet backing up into a tub. I can not find my clean out outside, does any one have any ideas or know of any trick to locate it besides digging up the yard?

Printer Unable to load drivers [ 2 Answers ]

I have a client who is unable to print. They deleted their old printer and wanted to add it again. They contated me when it did not work. I got the latest driver from Ricoh and deleted the driver from their PC. Then I tried to install it using the new driver. As it was loading the driver I got an...

Unable yo delete [ 4 Answers ]

Some files I cannot dlete with my XP+sp2. I get this massage: "Cannnot delet [file or folder}: Data error (cyclic redundancy check)" What should I do? Thanks Alik

View more questions Search