Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Apr 28, 2007, 02:54 AM
    Making a call what is my best move after no contact!
    Hi I have not spoken to my girlfriend for three weeks and I was in no contact after bggibg her for a month and sleeping with her on one occasion so I thought I might still be in!! Anyway guess I wasn't! Went no contact an haven't spoke for 3 weeks I was thinking of calling tomorrow night and asking her out the next night. Not sure what I should say, should I just ask how she's been should I just say what you doing tomorrow night??

I was with her 3 1/2 years and she was so keen she doesn't have anyone says she doesn't want anyone at the moment. I thought I would just try to make contact and see how things go its so hard yet it used to be so easy I would just ring up and tell her what's going on and that was it, now it seems so hard?? Any ideas how to approach this situation??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 28, 2007, 03:59 AM
    If I were you I would keep the no contact and find something else to do. Can't wait for her call can you? Then stop waiting, and work on your life without her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Making son & daughter in law move out [ 4 Answers ]

My 24 year old son, his wife & 1 1/2 year old baby have lived with me since Nov. of 2006, they were evicted from their apartment due to none payment of rent and had no where else to go so I (single mother who raised him) took them in. Since that period they have developed severe alcohol abuse...

Should I wait for him to call/make a move after a break up [ 9 Answers ]

Two months ago I broke with my boyfriend as he said I was just a passing phase for him and that he wasn't too sure if he might take it more seriously later... but till then he wanted to just have a kind of fling sort of thing with me, however I must say he was caring until I simply wrote to him and...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search