Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kz043701 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 10:10 PM
    Very Sensitive Head
    Not every time, but almost more then half the time I have sex the head of my penis gets so sensitive (no pain, rather a ticklish feeling) that it makes me ejaculate too fast. Can't seem to find a way to control it or block it out of my mind so I don't ejaculate. I don't want to use the numbing jells because my girlfriend will loose out on the session as well. So what do I do or what can I use?

Thanks,
    Shack
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2007, 01:49 AM
    When you are younger, it is natural for the head of the penis to become more sensitive as you are aroused. The sensitivity is something that will decrease as you get older. Men are "ready to go" right away. Women are not. They need more time.

I would suggest arousing your partner first through more foreplay, and listening to what she would like you to do, at the same time. I would then suggest asking her when she would like for you to enter her, so that the feeling of an orgasm together is mutual and at the same time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dry sensitive skin.. Help! [ 10 Answers ]

I have really really sensitive and dry skin.I use vitamin e oil as a moisturizer,but sometimes I just want a cream that lasts at least 8 hours,but I have not found that yet.Any suggestions?! (not to mention that I have eczema too!)

Sensitive or Insensitive? [ 18 Answers ]

What do you consider yourself to be? What do you consider others in general? Which is worse?

I can't handle my sensitive sister any more [ 6 Answers ]

She's 4 years older than me and she doesn't just have issues, SHE SUBCRIBES! We were good friends growing up and got very close in my teenage and early mid twenties. The I got married (later than all my siblings) at 30 and she has been going through years of pain trying to deal with her feelings...

Who is more sensitive in relationships? [ 9 Answers ]

I am wondering do you know if there has ever been research or studies done on "who is more sensitive in relationships - guys or girls"? I feel guys are more sensitive in relationships base on my experience. I think it is a good thing.

Am I too sensitive? [ 16 Answers ]

Dear Readers, Before Thank you For Your Care Everybody! Time Sure Flies! I Haven't Posted Here For A Month Now! Kathleen And I Are Truly Back Together And I Have Been Seeking Counciling And Everything! I Changed A lot Since Than! We Are Back Together Since Sept 20 But Things Till Linger Us...

View more questions Search