Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LittlePetunia Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 09:06 PM
    Are You a Psychic?
    How many people on this site are honestly psychic? Is it possible to learn to become psychic or is there a certain gene you get to become psychic?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 11:01 PM
    I think that everybody has a different name for a gift. I call it intuition. Although, I have many dreams that come true and sense things very good. I do believe that prayer, mediation, and practice you can actually become very good in reading people. It could also be carried in the genes, but I would say it is more spiritual then physical.

Joe
    Katherine01 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 07:55 AM
    I meditate some times and I am getting closer to becoming physic and stuff, but its rather scary I have had to dreams 1 which came true

Latly I have been able 2 control the weather :S wats gong on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic help [ 3 Answers ]

In constant fights with lover, is there a future for us?

Anyone psychic out there [ 9 Answers ]

I am dating a really good friend of mine now , we are really close and I felt comfortable enough to explore my sexuality with him. I have been bicurous for awhile but recently tried it partly for us but partly for me. I really enjoyed being in a threesome with him(me and another girl). I surprised...

Am I Psychic? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello I keep having the same dreams about winning the lottery. The first dream I had was about a year ago and when I woke up from the dream I could only remember 3 numbers which were 2 , 7 and 14. So on the Saturday I put the 3 numbers on and picked some other random numbers and the 3 numbers...

Please psychic help me out :-) [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait? PLease help and give me as much info as possible. ...

View more questions Search