Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msshuntay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Outsourcing robs Middle Class Americans of Economic Security.
    I am writing a essay and I am having trouble finding specific mainpoints and details to support my topic. I am working on a outline for my essay.:confused:
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 07:50 PM
    What do you have so far?
    msshuntay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 07:55 PM
    I was going to build on careers, jobs, education, etc...
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 08:02 PM
    Okay - you are stating that outsourcing is robbing Middle Class Americans of Economic Security. You have to give evidence to prove your assertion.

Cite a company that outsourced outside the United States. I know there are computer support companies that have (but I don't know their name) and Household Credit Card services has a large call center in India.

I hope that gives you a start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find title and author of book.includes line poverty robs you of your dignity [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a book but don't have much details. It is about a family that is traveling west on a stagecoah (could be about the California gold rush but I'm not sure). Along the way they experience a lot of trials, one of the children gets sick and dies, they meet up with troublemakers and at...

Culture traits of americans [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Does anyone know what a culture trait is? What are some culture traits of americans?

Skin Lightening for African Americans! [ 25 Answers ]

Hello, I've been checking out the forums on skin whitening for african americans and I'm confused and really need help. I'm a very dark person due to being in the sun all day I'd like lighten up at least 3-4 shades. If anyone can assist me on some good information, or products to try it would be...

Racist Americans [ 122 Answers ]

----------THREAD IS SOLELY MEANT FOR INDIANS,ESPECIALLY in INDIA----- You know I just quit my job today, and I can't explain how relieved I feel about it.Used to work as a tech support in a BPO , outsourced in India with most customers calling from america .To a point where I realised that the...

How can I make the Economic class more fun? [ 3 Answers ]

We are going to have a economic presentation (actually it is basically like a teaching periods, which means I have to teach the whole class about economic for two periods) My topic is "inflation and unemployment" I am planning that if we can do some games or activities to keep class to forcus. ...

View more questions Search