Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markopacha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2004, 05:49 PM
    Lap-top monitor renewal
    Hello there:
    I had a tarffic accident this summer, which basically led to the braking of my lap top. My lap-top is an old Toshiba notebook CDT-620. Does anyone have an idea how much it will cost to get a new monitor?
    Cheers
    Marko
    MagikPoo Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

May 6, 2004, 12:35 PM
    Re: lap-top monitor renewal
    Hi there ;D

I need just a little more info I already know it's the toshiba
    620CDT but I need to also know the type of laptop you have it will make dissions for you just a litttel easyer, OK the info:
    Is it the PORTEGE620CT ?

This monitor is the kind that you just can't unplug and replace, it is what is called, and I hope I spell this right "propriatery"
    Meaning that only toshiba can sell you that part. Better still NPD national parts depot in NY carrys toshiba parts for toshiba.
    Laptops parts give them a call at 8005248338 or http://www.nationalparts.com this is where toshiba costomer service sent me

And now the answer:
    Data retrival - take the old (HD) Hard drive out of that laptop and move that data to a new laptop Hard drive, that's only if your good at these type of things, and remember super safey first ground yourself and use a sledge hammer with safety goggles because when the plastic starts flying it can get in your eye and you could go blind, OK just kidding.

Let me know how it all went.

MagikPoo... OUT!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Id Card Renewal [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I was born in Portugal but raised in England so I have a portuguese bilhete de identidade( ID CARD thingy). I have to go to Paris in December but my ID card expired 2years go :mad: . Does anyone know how long it will take me to renew it?? My mum thinks I have no chance of getting it...

Portuguese Passport Renewal In UK [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancée and son are both portuguese and living with me in Wales. My son's Portuguese passport has expired. Is it possible to apply for a passport renewal in the UK?

Passport renewal [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone aware of agencies that will take care of renewing my Portuguese passport? The Embassy in my area seems to only have a recorded message and I haven't been able to get anyone to call me back. I'm a Portuguese citizen and reside in the US for the last 30 years. I desperatly want to visit...

10 month lease renewal? [ 1 Answers ]

What date does your lease give as the expiration date? Not every lease is for one year. Also, your lease may state that you have to give 60 days notice. If so then the landlord should have told you that your notice period expires on January 31st, rather than the lease itself. Read your lease...

View more questions Search