Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imthebest101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Babysitting Classes
    I want to take babysitting classes but I don't know where I could possibly take them.I am really lost in where I should go. PLEASE HELP ME!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 04:29 PM
    If you live in the US contact your local YMCA, that is where my daughter took her classes in February.

Good for you!! I know my daughter already has many more jobs just because of the certificate you get after taking the courses.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Check your local Red Cross office and/or your local Girl Scout council.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 05:14 PM
    The American Red Cross, the YMCA, the local Girl Scout Council - are all great places to check. Also check with your local daycare association or call the Social Services and ask to speak to the person who certifies day cares. Sometimes a church will sponsor such a class also.
    amandja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Hey I can answer your question!!

Just go to this website...

BabysittingClass.com training - Get the information you need to handle the challenges of babysitting

It is awesome!! :):):p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Babysitting [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me how old a child has to be to legally babysit in Ontario

How much should I charge for babysitting? [ 18 Answers ]

I recently stared babysitting my friends 18 mo old boy for 3 hrs a day. I really helped her out of a jam, because her other babysitter bailed. So far she said she would pay me whatever tips she made in that time. (She's a Barista) Every thing is working well so she's going to have me be her...

Babysitting money info [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 13 and don't know how much to charge too babysit I have babysit before and got 5$ an hour I have babysat 1 time and otherwise its been in my familiano!:rolleyes:

Babysitting Trouble [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I'm babysitting this 6-7 minth old little boy and he looked so tired when he was drinking his bottle... now I put him in his crib and he doesn't seem tired... what do I do?? Do I get him.. or let him cry!:confused:

Classes [ 1 Answers ]

Would you please correct this if necessary One day, I had an idea that if I could convince the company to start a GED program at their facility, it would be conveyance for me. Therefore, when I got off from work, I wouldn’t have to drive some twenty-nine miles to school to take the GED classes...

View more questions Search