Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jons_angel_2005 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Implant bleeding?
    Ok I have stated before that my period started on the night of the 20th really late like it was almost the 21st. I had what I thought was regular bleeding the 21st and 22nd then it went to light pink blood could that be implant bleeding?
    :confused: :confused: :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Implantation bleeding and other pregnancy facts
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Unless accompanied by cramping, backache or increased bleeding, a small amount of blood being discharged should be considered as implantation bleeding which is nothing to be concerned about. I suggest a home pregnancy test within the next two weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding... [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, this may be a weird question, but I'm kind of worried. Since last night, when I poop, I bleed. I'm bleeding from my rectum, and today it was so bad that there were drops of blood in the toilet. I don't bleed during the day, it only bleeds when I poop. I thought it was my period at first, but...

What's ths SOONEST Implant. Bleeding can occur? [ 6 Answers ]

I would appreciate any opinions or experiences relating to my issue. I am wondering if it is even POSSIBLE to have implantation bleeding as soon as 2 weeks after the START of my LMP. I started LMP on Sept. 16th, (I have only a 4-5 day menstruation) and had unprotected sex on the night of the 25th....

Am I Pregnant with an implant [ 1 Answers ]

I have had the implant for nearly a year and never have I blead whilst having it. I recently starting to get very sensitive and sore nipples, lower abdomanal pains and my stomach has increased in size in a very short space of time also my breasts have increased in size and are very heavy. I've then...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my dog was spayed today and now she is bleeding from the cut. Is that normal??

What Is The Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get P for 6 months now my last cycle started on 17/04/05 o was on 30/04/05 we had intercourse around that day and that day next cycle was due 15/05/05 on 09/05/05 I was discharging a light red muck like mucus this occurred for 6 days on and off nothing big...

View more questions Search