Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joshms_2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Who sings it
    Who sings the song that goes " If you want to be somebody else, change your mind.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 02:48 PM
    I did not know this was a song, but it is in a poem, written by Sister Hazel. There is a part in the poem that goes like this

If you want to be somebody else
    If you're tired of fighting battles with yourself
    If you want to be somebody else
    Change your mind...

You can read the rest on this site: Regina's Quest
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jul 3, 2008, 11:41 AM
    The Killers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who Sings This? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok... I have heard this song on a couple of Myspace pages a while back ago, but don't know who sings it. The only lyrics I remember are... (tell me how much you love me this is about as far part as your legs were spread for him that night they were spread for him that night. I swear to god I...

Who sings this? [ 4 Answers ]

A part of the song goes- And id give up forever to teach you because I know that you feel me some how, you're the closest to heaven that ill ever be and I don't want to go home right now and all that I can taste is this moment and all I can breath is your life and sooner or later its later, and I...

Who sings this song && who sings . [ 3 Answers ]

Help PLEASE okayy 1st question who sings the song " My Girl " && who sings the song that goes." isn't no mountain high isn't no valley low isn't no river wide enough baby if you need me call me no matter where you are no matter how far just call my name ill be there in a hurry you don't have to...

I can't think of who sings this [ 3 Answers ]

I can't rember who sings this song it goes why can't I breathe whenever I think about you why can't I speak whenever I talk about you

Who sings this? [ 1 Answers ]

Just heard this about a week ago only words I can remember are they are saying "that's the breaks, that's the breaks" I believe it's a rap song.

View more questions Search