Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sherrill1947 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Extra Extra Dry Skin
    I have extra extra dry skin. I am constantly shedding. What can I do about this. I have tried all kinds of lotions
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 27, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Have you tried Eucerin Calming Lotion?

It's more of a cream. I have dry skin myself, and honey, it works wonders!
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Apr 27, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Can you use it on your face?
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

Apr 27, 2007, 08:49 PM
    I have two children with extremely dry, sensitive skin. They can only use lotions without perfumes, specific soaps, laundry detergent, etc. A fairly affordable lotion that they can use daily is Vaseline Intensive Care lotion for extremely dry skin. Try putting extra amount on and allowing it to soak into your skin. I have dry patches and like to use Oil of Olay body rinse... you put on after washing then only rinse off (not rub) also ony pat dry. Cathy
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 29, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Dry skin is caused by many factors, such as the weather, central heating and air conditioning, bathing with hot water or harsh soaps and detergents. Other factors include psoriasis, eczema or dehydration.

If you have dry skin, you should try using a thick moisturizer to help heal the dryness. I recommend using moisturizers such as Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion or Eucerin on moist skin. Some oily moisturizers also work well for people with dry skin.
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 01:15 PM
    DONTS
    Scrub at your face too much
    Wash more than once a day
    DO
    Use warm water if you are going to apply creams or lotions
    Drink loads of water

I hope this is useful for you.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Apr 30, 2007, 02:27 PM
    You should wash your face at least at night, but it's also good to wash in the morning. It's not going to hurt your face to wash it twice a day, it actually helps.
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 30, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Are you talking about your face or your body or both?
    M4L2G5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 07:49 PM
    Keri Shea Butter Nourishing Hydration is a great all-over cream.
    For dry hands and feet: At night rub a hydrating cream on your hands and/or feet and wear cotton gloves/socks to bed. It really helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extra long bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on my period now for 12 days. This has never happened before. The first 5 were heavy w/ a lot of clotting which isn't unusual and then it stopped for a day and has been bleeding again since. When I wipe now its light and watery but has some clear discharge w/ blood running through it....

Claiming an extra person [ 4 Answers ]

Hello; I am in NJ. My mother-in-law lives with us full time. We do not collect any rent from her (she gives us a few dollars here and there, but not much). She pays for her clothing, health ins. car insurance, gas and misc items. We provide everything else (incl. food). She is currently...

Adding extra lights [ 4 Answers ]

I have wired up 5 extra down light in a circuit. When I turn them on, they dim and if I remove one they all go out. What amI doing wrong?

Adding an extra light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a light fitting with 3x100 watt spotlights on a dimmer switch and all worked well. I have picked up power from this light fitting and added another wall light (2x40 watt bulbs). Now, both sets of lights work, but the dimmer does not. The lights are either on or off when I turn the dimmer...

Making extra backups [ 3 Answers ]

I found a website which explains how to make extra registry backups. A tool for retrieving these backups is included. It's a zipped batch file, with instructions which simply say to unzip it to the root directory. That's where I get confused. What part of the root directory does it go to? I...

View more questions Search