Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shammo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 11:36 PM
    Chatting Online
    How to Know the person who is chatting from which place, is there any software.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 26, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Honestly you don't.
    There is NO sure fire way to find out where the other person is from.
    It is so easy to hide your IP address and other information that it can't be relied upon.
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Apr 26, 2007, 11:55 PM
    I guess you could get spyware for your computer, just go to your local electronic store like Circuit City and ask if they have any spyware for your computer. It's a software you can download. Hoped that helped.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 27, 2007, 12:10 AM
    Anayden, you are incorrect.
    Spyware is ILLEGAL and as such isn't available to purchase from your "local electronic store".
    Under privacy laws use of such software, or other monitoring devices, is ILLEGAL.
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Apr 28, 2007, 12:02 PM
    There are some here, I don't know about where you live but you can't like hack into anyone's computer, it monitors from your computer and just give the location of where that person is chatting from and also it monitors conversations on the computer. I guess you just don't have it there.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 28, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anayden
    There are some here, I dont know about where you live but you can't like hack into anyone's computer, it monitors from your computer and just give the location of where that person is chatting from and also it monitors conversations on the computer. I guess you just dont have it there.
    Since the nonsense you posted shows a lack of even the most basic computer knowledge -- you might also not know how to copy and paste here it is as a link spyware: Information from Answers.com

--- Savage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chatting up a potential date [ 2 Answers ]

If I see someone that I like I will never go up to them as I don't know how to start a coversation but once I get talking to them I know that I would be fine and start talking to them about what they do for a living and their interests etc and maybee throw in a compliment about them to as I know...

Chatting online [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get to know d location of the person who is currently chatting to me?

Chatting client ban. What to do for chat? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, In my office chatting on other than company people not allowed. But, in some case if I need to chat with some friends for necessary stuff I want some Java chatting site address if someone knows please. Help me giving address of that chatting site addresses... Thanks !

Can I get to know d location of the person who is currently chatting to me? [ 35 Answers ]

Can I get to know d xact location (country / city / street / house num.) of the person who is currently chatting to me?

Is there way to access the computer of(the person you are chatting with) ,while chat? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, My question is ,Is it possible to gain access to the computer( the person you are chatting with) ,while in a chat.. If it's really possible then how? I just want 2 gain access to my friends PC , while on a chat conversation.. Please help with this... I have learnt about...

View more questions Search