Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fritzane Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 08:07 PM
    How to teach an ESL classroom?
    I have been teaching English As a Second Language ESL now in different countries but the systems and rules tend to differ from each other.In China students wants you to sing and dance in class,in Japan they just like discussions while in Korea it was a totally different impression;they prefare sightseeing,out doors and playing basketball.However,there was no precise academic schedule so I was just on my own.Can someone tell me some new ideas on teaching then?
    Fritzane Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 10:52 PM
    Thanks I just browsed it recently it was of great help with my research.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Teacher hurt in classroom [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Third Grade teacher in Pennsylvania, while I was walking the halls monitoring classrooms during an inside recess, I heard students in my classroom yelling. I ran to my room and found 3 of my students trying to hold up a large dry erase white board (4 ft by 6 ft) that was coming off the wall...

Tips/Strategies on co-teaching ESL [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a Canadian teacher in Korea, and this is my first time being exposed to co-teaching. I am required to co-teach with a local Korean teacher of English at a public primary school, with classes as big as 35 students each. I need some helpful tips and strategies on co-teaching, and I...

Classroom Management Questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am taking a course on classroom management at my college and for one of our assignments we are to ask a teacher several questions about their teaching and perceptions of classroom management. There are a bundle of questions, so if you only have time to answer a few or none, please don’t worry...

Teaching ESL in Argentina/Chile [ 0 Answers ]

I have ESL teaching experience in the U.S. and in Asia and am interested in finding a position in Argentina or Chile. If anyone can post information regarding web sites or other venues devoted to that topic, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

View more questions Search