Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    exquisite Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Mixed signals
    After playing hot and cold with me, my b/f with whom I broke up coupla months back and then asked him to come back, have been sending messages like OK, let's meet for 1 hr or so to spend some time in a motel... what is he doing?. I mean he could've asked me out for lunch if he wished to really spend time with me... Can men and women alike tell me why is he doing this and what should I do to completely but politely refuse his playtoy demands... I don't want to put him off completely because that is too harsh for me to bear but at the same time want to make it clear that I want more as a buddy from him than just sex... what action would you take?
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Apr 26, 2007, 05:52 PM
    I suggest that you talk to him about it, let him know how you really feel. If nothing changes, then you should leave this guy and move on with your life, because all he wants is sex only.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Apr 26, 2007, 06:46 PM
    Why did you dump him in the first place if you liked him. You musnt really like him that much if you got rid of him to start with...
    exquisite Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Sure I liked him and sometimes we start liking someone too soon before we even realize that the person we are with is just treating us as a fling and that we are nothing but just a sex puppet... that's why I dumped him but then thought that I should give him a second chance... and now this what you read in the post...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 04:22 AM
    Doesn't sound like he has changed all that much so dump him again, and get someone who gives you what you want.
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Apr 27, 2007, 07:04 AM
    I used to date some one like that. They never changed, so finally I had to move on with my life and I am not the kind that gives up really easy. Don't waste your time.
    ronaldd09 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2011, 07:10 PM
    Let him know that you're sorry for dumping him in the first place and that it was a mistake but also let him know how you feel about him and also that you want a serious relationship besides just sex and if he doesn't want a relationship leave him because you'll only end up getting hurt. Remember the person who cares less in a relationship always has more control

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mixed Signals from an Ex With a New Girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Here's the long story short.. after being together for almost 2 years my boyfriend broke up with me 4 months ago at the beginning of junior year of high school saying he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now and needs a break. We remained good friends and I gave him space. Things started...

Signals [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can any one tell me what is the difference between Large and small signal Low and high siganl Flipflop and latch

My EX boyfriend is giving me mixed signals! [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 'H', 21yrs old and in need of some of advice! When I was 16yrs I became friends with a guy (who I will name 'T') he is in the army. I had known his two brothers for years, and finally met 'T' when he came back to my home town to visit his family & friends. 'T' and I hit it off instantly...

View more questions Search