Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edie122 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Light blonde to dark blonde
    Hello
    I have to get my hair all one natural looking colour for a job. I currently have very dyed looking light blonde ( which is a bit brassy at the moment). My natural hair colour is light brown, and I have a good inch of regrowth. I want to go dark blonde but am worried it will end up green if I do home dye! Also I want to go back to a quite light blonde when the shoot has ended! What should I do? (I don't have time to go to a salon as audition is on Monday!)??
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Apr 26, 2007, 06:00 PM
    The audition is important so you need to go to a salon and have a pro dye your hair. I would not risk it and end up regretting it.
    tawnynkids Posts: 622, Reputation: 111

Apr 30, 2007, 10:37 AM
    A little too late answering but I would try a 1 1/2 oz Ash (violet base) blonde and 1/2 oz neutral blonde deposit only toner formula. That should add a bit of needed depth and violet to tone the unwanted brass tones.
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Apr 30, 2007, 10:42 AM
    I most definetely would not try doing this at home!! Leave that kind of stuff to the professionals! I am speaking from experience!!
    edie122 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 11:05 AM
    I actually put a garnier dye called 'lightest brown' on it and its come out very nice, much less brassy and actually quite natural looking!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blonde highlights with dark brown hair [ 6 Answers ]

I just got my hair highlighted blonde/gold today but it's not as subtle as I had hoped. How do I make it fade to a more subtle color as quickly as possible without returning to the salon? Would Prell work?

Dark blonde to brown [ 6 Answers ]

My natural hair color is a darker blonde. In January of this year I went to a stylist and had them dye my hair a darker brown. I really liked it, but it continually faded/washed out from day one... even though I bought shampoo and conditioner from the stylist for colored hair and I didn't use...

Dark blonde hair w/ blonde highlights. Need out [ 2 Answers ]

Ok... so I have dark blonde to light brown hair... I decided to put blonde highlights in... but yeah... they's a little too light of blonde. Is there a VERY quick way that I can tone down the blonde to blend a little better w/ my hair color? 1. my dad doesn't know yet.. and yea... he not going...

Trying to get my hair from a not to dark brown to a very light blonde [ 2 Answers ]

I tried bleaching my hair from not to dark of a brown to a bright blonde (comparable to eminem, if that gives anyone a good picture of what I want). After bleaching and rebleaching the sides and back turned out to be about the blonde I wanted, but the top of my head is definitely orange. Any advice...

I Want My Dark Blonde Hair Back Please! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay,so I Tried Putting More Bleach Blonde Highlights In My Hair-Febuary2006 After Paying $200 At The Salon To Have Them Put In-January2006 I Turned My Pretty Highlights Orange.I Covered Them Up With A Dark Brown And Have Been Covering Them Up For The Past Year.I Buy The Darkest Brown Hair Dye From...

View more questions Search