Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djillari Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Bathroom sink faucet 1960's
    Trying to find fixtures for an old sink... perhaps 1960 or so... very small... the unique thing is the fixtures are mounted on the inside wall of the sink the part of the sink which is against the wall but on the inside of the sink.. not on top as you see now... anybody had any experience with finding replacement fixtures or how to fix?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 26, 2007, 03:33 PM
    What do you wish? Repair or replacement? Click on; "http://www.nextag.com/faucet-wall-mounted/search-html to check out wall mount lavatory faucets. WARNING! They ain't cheap.
    If you wish to repair your present faucet give me more details, like a brand name. Regards, Tom
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 26, 2007, 03:34 PM
    If you are willing to pay around $237 you might like this Herbeau Powder Room ''Retro Tap'' Wall Mounted - 2113- HomeClick.com
    VickiJack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 09:10 PM
    We just bought an old 1960's house and have the same faucet in the bathroom. Did you ever find anything to fix yours? We need a replacement otherwise we have to tear out the whole vanity. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2011, 12:22 AM

Hello VickJack,

This is an 4 years old thread for better visibilt start your own (new) post and you will be on top of the page and the experts will respond to you, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New bathroom sink backs up halfway, quickly drains, repeat.. no overflow in this sink [ 2 Answers ]

I just very proudly finished installing our new second floor bathroom sink drains. Two different vanities, two different walls. I ran the water steadily in both of them for 10 minutes. One works fine. The other backs up about halfway up the bowl, then suddenly quickly drains everything and...

New sink faucet but water won't come out [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new sink, facuet and supply water lines. When I turned on the water for first time water came out for a few seconds then stopped. I diconnected the water lines from the faucet and the water comes out fine but when I hook them back up to the faucet no water will come out. Any...

Just installed a new sink, faucet, and... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone help? We just installed a new sink and faucet. We had to replace some of the pvc pipes to fit the new sink. The pipe fitting went well, but the sink drain is leaking from the gasket underneath. It is also leaking where the sink drain pipe leads into the pvc trap. Everything seems...

Bathroom sink Drains into #2 sink [ 3 Answers ]

I have bathroom sink drain problems. The master bath sink drains into the shared bathroom sink which is located directly on the other side of the wall. I recently remodeled the bathroom and the only difference in the plumbling is a horizontal length of pipe I added to accommodate the new sink...

Bathroom  faucet/sink [ 1 Answers ]

;D How to install a bathroom faucet and sink And shower faucets?

View more questions Search