Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fly007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 01:26 PM
    80's to early 90's sci fi movie
    I'm lookg for a movie I remember seeing when I was younger. It's a sci fi movie, based on Mars I believe. A scientist is bringing a new robot to a Mars mining station to help the two miners that live and work there. But the scientist ends up being a criminal or something and ends up reprogramming the robot to kill the miners.

One scene that I can clearly remember is, the female miner gets a spec of the mineral they're mining in her eye, and if they don't remove it fast, it will bore its way farther into her eye blinding her. The scientist/criminal tells her to hold very still, and the robot reaches in, and snatches the piece of mineral off her eye.

And at the end of the movie, I remember they ended up killing the robot by getting it to come into a room where they weakened the floor panels and it falls through into water or something.
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Apr 28, 2007, 01:21 PM
    That is Saturn 3 with Kirk Douglas and Harvey Keitel. IMDb page
    fly007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crowman
    That is Saturn 3 with Kirk Douglas and Harvey Keitel. IMDb page

That's awesome. Thanks a lot! I see that I was a bit off in the description, as it was hydroponics lab on saturn moon. But heck yea, you still found it. Ive been trying to find it for years. THANK YOU!
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Apr 29, 2007, 03:09 PM
    No problems Fly007. I was about 8 when I saw this movie, and I remember Harvey Keitel being really creepy in it (though not as creepy as Kirk Douglas bedding Farrah Fawcett :) ). The speck in the eye scene was memorable, I seem to remember them saying it was a particle of light that is stuck in Farrah Fawcett`s eye.

Glad I could help.

-crow-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Searching for title of children's sci-fi movie from 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this has been bugging me forever, so I've finally decided to ask. The details are really foggy in my mind, but what I remember of the plot is as follows: There's a young boy who meets an old man who is actually an older version of himself. The old man did some kind of delivery-type job...

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

View more questions Search