Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mac5191 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Hair follicle test
    Hair follicle test-

I am currently trying to get another job and ii know they give hair follicle tests. I probably won't have to take the test for another two to three weeks. About three weeks ago I smoked marijuana with a friend. Just took a couple of pulls off a one-hitter. That is it. I haven't touched the stuff other than that since I was a kid. Is there a chance I could fail the test?
    refereeman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 09:16 PM
    Yes
    rainankennyjr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 12:34 PM

Yes definitely hair follicle can go back as far 90 days or even more..
    BradlyP Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 06:12 AM
    It depends how long you wer clean before you took them couple hits.. if u have bin clean for years and you took 2 or 3 hits.. you are good
    matthellfish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 03:40 PM
    Would've been nice to hear the results.
    matthellfish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 03:41 PM
    Would have been nice to hear results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol and hair test [ 10 Answers ]

Does alcohol show up in a hair test? And does it also show up ina urine test ifyou were to drink right before you peed?

Hair folical test [ 18 Answers ]

I haven't smoked any weed in over a month and a half, yet I'm still worried because I have an interview and drug test with an airline. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good shampoo, or other way to make sure that I am clean. I have researched this on the internet and have found that repeated...

Hair Folicle Test [ 5 Answers ]

Both my husband and I have used meth over the last 2 years. Our employer is requesting volumtary testing of all employees. It will be either a urine or hair follicle test and managed randomly. My question is since I have long hair and he gets his cut often, isn't he less likely to produce a...

Need to know about hair follicle test!http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/ [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I am just wondering if there is a shampoo or something that can be used to pass a hair follicle test. If so where do I start looking for it. I have heard that there is a shampoo for this. Is this true?

Why do Dr's believe hair follicle die? [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Ken Belanger. I discovered RK19 by accident. It is causing my scalp that has been slick bald to grow hair. As well as Other guys. My latest pic http://www.rk19.com/images/TempMarch.jpg A 48 year old guys pic who was bald 22 years. Bald scalp

View more questions Search