Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singing_cs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Apr 26, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Black & White Bleaching Cream
    Has any Afrian American or just anyone used Black & White Bleaching Cream before? I am dark skinned with some acne blemishes and wanted to know what is the best product on the market to lighten the skin and get rid of acne scars... Please Help!
    Belizian Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by singing_cs
    Has any Afrian American or just anyone used Black & White Bleaching Cream before? I am dark skinned with some acne blemishes and wanted to know what is the best product on the market to lighten the skin and get rid of acne scars...Please Help!
    Ambee is a good product. You can get it at your neighborhood drug store.
    singing_cs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Apr 28, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Ya, I used to use Ambi too, but it does nothing for me either... Has anyone used Black & White Bleaching Cream or even Amira? I'm black so I'm not sure if a skin whitener is what I need. I don't want my complexion too look yellowy or fake, just natural like 1 or 2 shades lighter
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Dec 17, 2007, 05:30 PM
    My sister uses it, my sister is lighter and... I've used it too. For me, I did work and very fast it did. My color is like ashanti and the cream made my skin more yellow. But after a while, It stopped working. That's the only bad part, your skin does get used. Plus I don't like to use hydroquinone.
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Ya, I used to use Ambi too, but it does nothing for me either... Has anyone used Black & White Bleaching Cream or even Amira? I'm black so I'm not sure if a skin whitener is what I need. I don't want my complexion too look yellowy or fake, just natural like 1 or 2 shades lighter
    I used Amira... it ended up making my skin look darker as I went into the sun.
    BrownGirl123 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Dec 19, 2007, 02:23 PM
    It works really really good in the beginning then it stops working forever. Then it'll make your skin ashy and dry instead of light.
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 07:06 AM
    The (3) top skin lightners that I've used in the past that are damn good are

1. othine skin bleach cream it has 3% hydroquinone
    2. nadinola it has 3% hydroquinone
    3. black and white skin bleach cream it has 2% hydroquinone.

These are the best three. All three can be found in ethnic beauty supply stores and drugstores. Or check this website

BargainSide

Dec 21, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Lovie, how light have you gotten with the 3%?
    brown_eyes716 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1
    -

Dec 25, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Has any Afrian American or just anyone used Black & White Bleaching Cream before? I am dark skinned with some acne blemishes and wanted to know what is the best product on the market to lighten the skin and get rid of acne scars...Please Help!
    Hi, I've used black and white bleaching cream, and I really wouldn't recommend it to any one, it leaves your skin uneven and blotchy. I agree ambi and esoterica is the best Ive used so far.

Dec 27, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    lovie, how light have you gotten with the 3%?
    It was like 1 1/2 shade to 2. no more than that.and it doesn't dry the skin.

Dec 27, 2007, 07:00 AM
    But I've been using monobenzone now

Dec 27, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Lovie how is your results with the mono and where do you buy it from?

Dec 28, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    Lovie how is your results with the mono and where do you buy it from?
    Well I've been on monobenzone now for 1yr.5mos. Jan 18th 2008. And som far I have'nt had any of the setbacks that people associated with mono like vitaligo, streaks, dark spots my color change is evenbut if I were to see problems I would indeed post here because it's about being honest. And I don't say where I get my mono from for the simple fact that I don't want to be accused as a seller so I won't disclose that info sorry.
    VeronicaMoore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 06:00 PM
    It's the only thing I use to lighen blemishes. I have tried almost all of the others, including the Ambi and NOTHING works better or faster than Black & White. Definitely try it.
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Feb 27, 2009, 05:54 PM

I used nadinola and first month it lightened me to a yellowish color and then then next month it stopped working and never worked again
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Feb 28, 2009, 08:53 AM

You're right, It's funny when something that once worked just doesn't have the same effect the next time...
    wonderland Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 09:42 AM
    Black and white bleaching cream works better and faster than ambi does. I've used ambi, even though it doesn't make my skin oily, It doesn't work, and I've been using it for about 2 months now. Save your money and buy black and white.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kojic Acid? Sure White Cream And Loreal Whitening Creams [ 13 Answers ]

Please Can Someone Help Me Here? I Have Been Using Sure White Cream For Over A Year Now And Honestly It Did Help When I Went On Holidays I Got A Tan Came Back And Stopped Using It Now I Am Using It Again But The Cream Contains Kojic Acid Is That Dangerous? What About The Loreal Creams Are They Any...

Has anyone every tried Fair & White AHA Lighting Cream or Rare Extracts body bleach [ 45 Answers ]

Hi.. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these lighting creams and if you did can you tell me if they worked for you. Also, if it did how long did it take. I just started using Fair & White AHA Lightening Cream a couple days ago but I was kindda iffy about it because it says it contains...

An old Black & White movie, help! [ 2 Answers ]

I watched an old B & W movie about man who played a "downtrodden" individual to find out what it was like to live such a life. It was a social experiment on his part but he was really a movie director. A lady (his co-star) bought into his plight in life, initially. She bought him some coffee...

View more questions Search