Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amahurin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Brigance Test Score for Kindergarten
    What are the average Kindergarten scores for the Brigance test? My son scored an 88. I was just curious if that was an average score.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 05:16 PM
    Anything above an 89 is considered to be very positive in that the student should do well in school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

What's the diff between diaelectric test and insulation test [ 1 Answers ]

I am puzzled, What exactly is the difference between diaelectric test and insulation test. Some says it the same, but others says it's because one applied power to perform the test the latter don't. And some says both are using power but one is using AC power and the other using Dc power. There...

Beacon score [ 3 Answers ]

Although I don't worship the beacon score, I would still like to know what my score is occasionally... does anyone know where you can find your score without having to pay, or do you have to pay to get it?

Credit Score... [ 4 Answers ]

Someone might have asked this question, but there are so many posts that I couldn't go through them all. My question is: How many points does one's credit score go down, after, let's say a bank or a car dealer check the credit to see if you qualify? :confused: Thanks in advance.

Kindergarten Friend [ 1 Answers ]

My friend, Jake, he's been my friend since Kindergarten and we're close... Well, we've dated and we've broken up. We've neva stopped being friends. But, I'll get to the point... He told me he'll never go out with me again, and then we actually might "AGAIN"... we want to... but not right now,...

View more questions Search