Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirlgiz99 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Apr 26, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Movie title? Roll top desk,causing time travel
    Movie kind of like lake house but it is a roll top desk in which a man and woman communicate with letters through the desk. Not sure when movie was made.
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Apr 28, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Try The Love Letter IMDb page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remote desk top [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am always on the phone helping my sister with her computer problems,is there a way I can take over her computer remotely to help ? Thaanks

Can I back up my desk top onto my lap top? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a desk top and a lap top which have wireless connection to the internet. My lap top has no ethernet port and my desk top has no infra red. Can you suggest how I can use my lap top to back up my desk top? Would USB to USB work?

Roll Top Desk [ 2 Answers ]

How does one unlock the drawers? The rolltop lock does not function and the drawers on the left are open. The locking mechanisms are spring loaded hooks that hook over the back of the drawers when they are closed. How do I get the right drawers open?

Need name of old time travel movie from 80s [ 3 Answers ]

I used to own this movie, but it has escaped my ownership and it's killing me that I can't remember the name of it. I'd really like to own it again. I think it may have been a TV movie, but I'm pretty sure its not. It also may be a disney, not I'm not sure on that either. It is a movie about a...

Desk top set up [ 1 Answers ]

?? How do I delete pictures from the desktop settings

View more questions Search