Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 26, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Fortune telling
    I'm totally intrigued by this page. Can anyone claim to foresee other peoples futures from their posts? If so I would love to hear what anyone can tell me about myself. I'm willing to answer any questions
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Apr 26, 2007, 06:19 PM
    No one can foresee any one's future on this post.
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 8, 2007, 11:33 PM
    I can! You are extremely gullible and open yourself to whatever total strangers want to drop into your mind, thinking they are experts and you are the willing student, accepting anything in writing.

As you read these words, you are beginning to realize that my words have the ring of truth and the more you read, the more they strike a deep chord in your brain and you begin to remember a previous experience, not long ago or maybe it was even in your childhood that you don't quite remember but seem to recall or was it a previous life that you remember being curious and seeking answers outside of yourself and feeling the happiness of boundless curiousity satisfied brings to your heart as to how things really are, you being a new soul and just eagerly embarking on your journey of self-discover, much like a new born colt, resting on the soft meadow grass on a soft spring day, after being born and your mother calling and encouraging you to push up from the ground and join her and your shaky legs, not used to the effort and what you ask of them but feeling confident that you can rise to your feet having achieved that, looked around from your new perspective and then joined your mother who kissed on your and fussed over you to welcome into your new world...

And welcome to this world!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Telling a friend you like them [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best/easiest way to tell a friend that you're interested in them? I'd rather not be too blunt and say, "Hey, I'm interested in you," but I do want him to know. Suggestions?

Telling my ex to get over me - but its more complicated than that! [ 8 Answers ]

A while ago, I was going out with this guy, and my parents are strict and don't want me to have a boyfriend until I'm older. They read my text messages and found out about a previous boyfriend and the one I was currently with. They grounded me, and they don't trust me, however I still talk to him...

Telling someone you like them. [ 9 Answers ]

To clear things first I myself am a woman. And there is this other girl who I find extremely attractive. Now my problem is I don't know how to tell her I like her and that I want to get to know her. I'm afraid she'll be freaked out by me if I say anything but I'm not even sure if she's straight or...

Fortune tellers predictions. [ 6 Answers ]

A fortune teller once said to me, that I will travel a lot, and will get married and have two boys. Well the only truth is that I married, the other two haven't happened. Another fortune teller told me that I :) would also have 2 boys. Does anybody believe in fortune tellers? Or did anybody get a...

Telling Parents [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I just found this group this eveing I have an issue where I can use a little advise if any one can help. Ok here goes. A little about me My name is steve I and am 25 years old. My Parents are both loving and caring I come from a 3 person family meaning I am a only child My...

View more questions Search