Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    santhoshwebdeveloper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 03:09 AM
    Wrestling competition
    Is any ladies defeated gents in the recognized International wrestling match?
    DrewL Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 12:48 AM

Women wrestlers typically don't wrestle against men. Women have there own league as adults.

There is some news about a woman beating a man in wrestling: FEMWIN.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is business competition becoming more like the model of perfect competition? [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: Consider the discussion below between Kriss and Naz. KRISS: With the growth of on-line shopping, price comparison websites and falling prices for many consumer goods in recent years, I think business competition is becoming more like the economic model of perfect competition. NAZ:...

Plyometrics for wrestling [ 5 Answers ]

I have seen books on plyometrics for football, baseball, track & field, and basketball. Has anyone seen a book covering plyometrics for wrestling? I know from what I have read on the subject that it would probably improve shooting for the legs, driving moves, reverses, and breakaways. Let's talk...

Wrestling camps [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any wresting camps for beginner girls?

Wrestling or Football [ 3 Answers ]

OK I come from Oklahoma which is a huge football state and I'm really good at football and I was a kid people would tell me I am going to become a football player and so far I am but yet I really love wrestling I have been watching pro wrestling ever since I was 1yrs old and I don't know what I...

Wrestling [ 1 Answers ]

In the wrestling proffesionals, I learned of the death of EDDIE Querrerro. I would appreciate your information as to the cause of death and when this occurred. Regards.

View more questions Search